Stoneys Sunday around 3ish

bcp

In My Opinion
BOTH, actually ALL were great. My kind of music.

Now that Ive heard them in person I agree.
the singing was much better in person, Jake can play the hell out of that guitar.
and yes, the music choices were excellent,

the company was also excellent, some of my favorite people from the forum.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Sorry, too far.

I bet the next time they are in the area I can convince them to do some Neil Diamond and let someone from the audience sing it.

just saying..

Ive heard stories.

I would be willing to be your DD if that was a requirement

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Now that Ive heard them in person I agree.
the singing was much better in person, Jake can play the hell out of that guitar.
and yes, the music choices were excellent,

the company was also excellent, some of my favorite people from the forum.

Nice & relaxing diversion for a Sunday afternoon! :yay:

Thing1 was otherwise occupied yesterday, but Thing2 was feeling much better yesterday afternoon - fever had broken and he had NO other viral symptoms. He wanted to go, so we brought him.

Well, it was a short reprieve. :eek:well: Dinner didn't agree with him, and his symptoms showed up in the form of stomach disturbances. He was not feeling well after dinner, and not so hot this morning. :frown:

frequentflier

happy to be living

Thing1 was otherwise occupied yesterday, but Thing2 was feeling much better yesterday afternoon - fever had broken and he had NO other viral symptoms. He wanted to go, so we brought him.

Well, it was a short reprieve. :eek:well: Dinner didn't agree with him, and his symptoms showed up in the form of stomach disturbances. He was not feeling well after dinner, and not so hot this morning. :frown:

It was nice to finally meet him. Sorry he wasn't feeling well.

Agree with Bann- nice and relaxing afternoon. And I thought the band was great. They played a wide range of music - I liked the blues style best!

Nice seeing all that were there :buddies:

Im_Me

It was nice to finally meet him. Sorry he wasn't feeling well.

Agree with Bann- nice and relaxing afternoon. And I thought the band was great. They played a wide range of music - I liked the blues style best!

Nice seeing all that were there :buddies:

Fun! Worked out perfectly for us to split time from our Grad Party. Good group!