Stop and shoot

rack'm

Jaded
:shrug: I have one. 'tis no big deal. Accuracy shots, I use a 220 grain, and for attitude adjustment, I use a 300 grain, that shoots fire 6 inches out the end of the barrel, and 4 inches out both sides of the cylinder, and makes your hands feel like they're getting hit in the palm by a sledgehammer.:dude:

I've shot wood chucks with it, and carry it for deer season, though I haven't had the opportunity to shoot at one with it yet. I love that gun.

I love my Super Redhawk

T

toppick08

I was sitting in my easy chair when the gun was fired. I, at first thought it was a transformer blowing up. The noise sounded almost like a black powder rifle or the noise my 300 Winchester makes. I told the police that if it was a gun, it was either a big caliber handgun or a high powered rifle. My 3 inch 12 guage shotgun doesn't make that kind of boom. If you ever want to know why Leonardtown does not have a carnival anymore, it's because of government housing and the thugs it draws.

My father-in-law has the Super Blackhawk - he only shoots with the Magnum shells!

But I tell you what, you can drive tacks with that thing! Extremely accurate!!