Stop Being Shocked

BOP

American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews

But it wasn’t AOC who was mixed up. The savvy politician had read the room and was sending a clear signal about who belongs in the new progressive coalition and who does not. The confusion—and there seems to be a good deal of it these days—is among American Jews who think that by submitting to ever-changing loyalty tests they can somehow maintain the old status quo and their place inside of it.

glhs837

Power with Control
I will never understand the American jew.

Flip this, the Israeli Jew is the American badger, while American Jews are the European badgers.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

JHFC. So tired of the constant jew stories. It's always this or that. Woe is us says the jew. Always the victim in some fashion. Every-damn-day there is some reference in the media, news, movies, TV shows, books, stories, etc., from the tiny innocuous spiel, to the full blown over the top anti-semitic holocaust vituperative vitriolic diatribe tropes. For being the "Chosen ones" seems they are always have a hard time.

glhs837

Power with Control
This gets me wondering, what would Hitler think if you told him that his efforts to eradicate the Jew would result in not only not doing so, but result in a Jewish state that pound for pound is one of the toughest nations on earth?

You built that, Adolf..... yes, you.