Stop the Alt-Right! (Neo-Nazis)

Radiant1

Soul Probe
What exactly is the "alt-right"? Or who is it? Or both?

I thought that mindless provocation was a specialty of BLM..Occupy Democrats..those sorts of riff raff. No?

Apparently the only definition that ties any of the alt-right (whomever they are) together is provocation, and it's deliberately mindful rather than mindless. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine. If you want to call BLM or any other provocative group Nazis, I don't care. This thread was about the alt-right and the politics behind it wasn't the point of my observation anyway.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Attachments

• cheech_in_car.jpg
    cheech_in_car.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 201

littlelady

God bless the USA
BLM is the black version of the KKK. The only difference between the two is that BLM kills cops. And, this Trump being a Nazi thing is absolutely ridiculous. It is simple. America voted. Trump won. If the safety pin babies want to push this, they might regret it.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
BLM is the black version of the KKK. The only difference between the two is that BLM kills cops. And, this Trump being a Nazi thing is absolutely ridiculous. It is simple. America voted. Trump won. If the safety pin babies want to push this, they might regret it.

I didn't see anyone in this thread call Trump a Nazi. Just because neo-Nazis like Trump doesn't make him a Nazi. Which begs the question why they like him, but that's neither here nor there.

What do you think is going to happen to the so-called safety pin babies if they continue to "push this" (whatever 'this' is)? Are their civil rights going to be violated or something?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Apparently the only definition that ties any of the alt-right (whomever they are) together is provocation, and it's deliberately mindful rather than mindless. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine. If you want to call BLM or any other provocative group Nazis, I don't care. This thread was about the alt-right and the politics behind it wasn't the point of my observation anyway.
i..and others.completely failed to detect even the scent of a point in your "observation ".

littlelady

God bless the USA
I didn't see anyone in this thread call Trump a Nazi. Just because neo-Nazis like Trump doesn't make him a Nazi. Which begs the question why they like him, but that's neither here nor there.

What do you think is going to happen to the so-called safety pin babies if they continue to "push this" (whatever 'this' is)? Are their civil rights going to be violated or something?

We have never seen such a severe reaction to a prez election. I don't think people even understand what they are crying/protesting about. Hitler was a fascist. Here is the definition. Once in power Adolf Hitler turned Germany into a fascist state. Fascist was originally used to describe the government of Benito Mussolini in Italy. Mussolini's fascist one-party state emphasized patriotism, national unity, hatred of communism, admiration of military values and unquestioning obedience.

German Fascism - Fascist Party - Spartacus Educational

spartacus-educational.com/GERfascist.htm

Sounds like a good political view, except for the 'obedience' thing; which the corrupt Clintons expected. Might be the most hilarious end to a prez election, ever! The thing about libprogs is that they change definitions to fit their agenda. See ya, at least for the next 4 years. Let us see what happens with a Trump admin. It couldn't be worse; no way, now how. Then you have the people at the AMA awards singing this. I don't know, R1, I am just trying to go with the flow, and interject my opinion, now and then. Glad to see you are back. Missed you!

Here is Green Day at the AMA awards. It is all so out of control that nothing makes sense, anymore. That is why we have to keep our senses about us. :smile:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/green-days-anti-trump-amas-chant-the-punk-history-w451677

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
So.that really IS all ya got. Got it.

Yeah, that is really all he's got, which is nothing. Crying, deflecting, denigrating, defaming, etc. etc. etc. When you got nothing, you have nothing to say of substance. Poor MR. I feel bad for him.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
We have never seen such a severe reaction to a prez election. I don't think people even understand what they are crying/protesting about. Hitler was a fascist. Here is the definition. Once in power Adolf Hitler turned Germany into a fascist state. Fascist was originally used to describe the government of Benito Mussolini in Italy. Mussolini's fascist one-party state emphasized patriotism, national unity, hatred of communism, admiration of military values and unquestioning obedience.

German Fascism - Fascist Party - Spartacus Educational

spartacus-educational.com/GERfascist.htm

Sounds like a good political view, except for the 'obedience' thing; which the corrupt Clintons expected. Might be the most hilarious end to a prez election, ever! The thing about libprogs is that they change definitions to fit their agenda. See ya, at least for the next 4 years. Let us see what happens with a Trump admin. It couldn't be worse; no way, now how. Then you have the people at the AMA awards singing this. I don't know, R1, I am just trying to go with the flow, and interject my opinion, now and then. Glad to see you are back. Missed you!

Here is Green Day at the AMA awards. It is all so out of control that nothing makes sense, anymore. That is why we have to keep our senses about us. :smile:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/green-days-anti-trump-amas-chant-the-punk-history-w451677

I was referring to the thread, not the world at large, but no matter. Do you think Green Day and the "safety pin babies" are being disobedient?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Alt-Right is the latest boutique word of the Lefties so they can get more mileage out of their whining. Attempting to de-legitimize Trump's win. :bigwhoop:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Alt-Right is the latest boutique word of the Lefties so they can get more mileage out of their whining. Attempting to de-legitimize Trump's win. :bigwhoop:

Granted, this is from Wikipedia, but I think that reliable enough for our purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Coining of the term

In November 2008, Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about what he called "the alternative right".[28] In 2009, two more posts at Taki's Magazine, by Patrick J. Ford and Jack Hunter, further discussed the alternative right.[29] The term, however, is most commonly attributed to Richard B. Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute and founder of Alternative Right.[3][30]

The Left may be trying to de-legitimize Trumps win, but Paul Gottfried is a right-winger who first used that "boutique" term.

SamSpade

Granted, this is from Wikipedia, but I think that reliable enough for our purposes.

Yeah, you don't suppose any of us looked at that one, do you?

The Left may be trying to de-legitimize Trumps win, but Paul Gottfried is a right-winger who first used that "boutique" term.

My issue is - there doesn't seem to be a single thing that connects all the things deemed "alt-right". The term really hit the main stream recently - I mean eight years ago someone coined the term, and we hear it within the last year? But like a lot of words co-opted by others, it's being used to describe "the right wing people that WE don't like" - just as neocon was used ten years ago for the same reason.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See, what I *don't* see - and the other sources I've looked up regarding the "alt-right" concur - there doesn't seem to be a cohesive philosophy or set of beliefs other than being provocative.
Nothing lines them all up. If you ask "what do they believe?" you won't even get a list of ideas they're "supposed" to believe (because conservatives, liberal and libertarians are 'supposed' to believe some things, but don't always).

In a word, it's nationalistic.

SamSpade

:shrug:

For some reason, THAT has become a bad word, because it's been re-framed as something else entirely (much like the word "liberal" has).

I have no problem with the sense of nationalism which means "I'm loyal to my nation and I think it's the best one on earth".

I take exception to the re-branding people use it to mean something else entirely.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:shrug:

For some reason, THAT has become a bad word, because it's been re-framed as something else entirely (much like the word "liberal" has).

In American - if you are for America 1st - ie people here should be given the 1st chance at [whatever] before you allow immigrants in the door to have a go
[mostly illegals in this case Progressives are not talking legal ones]
well then you hate brown people and are a Nativist - Racist if they can pin that one ......

.... what you don't want OPEN Boarders - EVERYONE should have access to the fruits of American Prosperity