Storage Wars is a fake

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And really, that is their production facility??

I get a chuckle out of them talking about how they need a couple thousand thus and such and the guys gotta get 'em made that afternoon. I'm like "Huh, those Chinese ARE efficient if they can get 'em here THAT quick!"

thatguy

Nope, not at all. Les Stroud, the "Survivorman", is the one who doesnt do that. Your thinking of Bear Grylls, the blowhard ex-Brit spec ops guy. Les does everything as you see it, in fact doesnt even have any production crew with him, he packs all his cameras and does it all. I imagine he does have a last ditch "come get me, aint gonna make it" fallback, but he goes and stays, no help.

Bear, on the other hand, does all sorts of stupid stuff for dramatic purposes, and as you note, was staying in hotels and staging stuff.

nope, they are all faked. Watch the surviorman episode where les is uspposed to be lost at sea in a life raft and you will see it. it is clear they had his life raft tied to a larger boat and were right there to help. he even got rescued when the weather kicked up. He might be "more" on his own than Bear, but not much more......

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I just started watching this season and I love to see how the tats turn out also. I wonder how some of those guys ever made it on the show, their skills are lacking. That one cry baby woman needs to go, I forget her name.

Sarah, and she does need to go, but I guess they need her for the drama. I really hope Tatu Baby wins, I like her.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Amish Mafia tonight!!!!
Moonshiners rocks too, but I Tim's secret is out now. Maybe he's getting tired of being the town's fire chief.

glhs837

Power with Control
nope, they are all faked. Watch the surviorman episode where les is uspposed to be lost at sea in a life raft and you will see it. it is clear they had his life raft tied to a larger boat and were right there to help. he even got rescued when the weather kicked up. He might be "more" on his own than Bear, but not much more......

Well, I need more time to dig, but a quick read says he had an empty dingy tied up to the raft in case something happened to the raft, a precaution I understand, same with the rescue. I already said he had a crew on standby, thats what they are there for, the man isnt expected to die for the show, is he?

Thats not faking it. If he used the dinghy for shelter, or had the safety crew bring him food, thats different.