dems4me

I think storms are coming our way :frown:

Attachments

• frame4.jpg
    frame4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 119

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:confused: I don't know what "DC" you work in, but the DC I work in has had rain all day. :shrug: What's a little "lighting" thrown into the mix. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
aps45819 said:
They're calling for up to six inches of snow. You should leave now.
:yikes: NOOOOOOO! Let me get on the road first ... I have a better chance of making it home alive if I'm ahead of Dems. :yay:

:razz: j/k

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
:yikes: NOOOOOOO! Let me get on the road first ... I have a better chance of making it home alive if I'm ahead of Dems. :yay:

:razz: j/k

Don't worry if its thunder or lightening... I'm not going anywhere... have at it!!! :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
I don't have windshield wipers because my cats might eat them, my gas tank is on "E" and I can't get the grill to light :frown:
:yikes: Get a long metal rod and carry it with you. Hold it up when you see lightning flashes and it will repel the lightning away from you. An umbrella with a metal shaft works well for this.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
:yikes: Get a long metal rod and carry it with you. Hold it up when you see lightning flashes and it will repel the lightning away from you. An umbrella with a metal shaft works well for this.

It sounds like you ahve experience in this... :lol: :kiss:

D

dems4me

random_name said:
Given the title under your name, is this a relapse in your attentionwhoring?? :razz:

No... I was just trying to warn folks, usually Appyday is heading towards LaPlata if storms are coming... they were saying last night it could be severe storms and that would be the first this area has seen all year... just wanted to give folks the heads up. Kind of like when the tornado hit while I was living in LaPlata... the weather is not a joke and can be deadly. :frown: I was just trying to help others. :frown:

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
:confused: I don't know what "DC" you work in, but the DC I work in has had rain all day. :shrug: What's a little "lighting" thrown into the mix. :lol:

I work across from by a block of where three people were stabbed and one guy killed last night... :lol: I can now pinpoint where I am to folks... :lol: I was actually afraid I'd come across this stabber person on the loose in the garage this morning or something -- all huddled in a corner still hiding... :whack: :drama: :lol:

D

dems4me

ocean733 said:
As much as I HATE this dreary weather, a storm is much more interesting than the recent weather. :bubble:

I'll pass on the storm part... :wink: Just had one blast of lightening and thunder and it seems to be disappaiting :clap:

D

dems4me

random_name said:
What recent weather is that? The snows of the past few months?

I think what we need here is their definition of the word "recent" :ohwell:

:roflmao:

D

dems4me

random_name said:
Well, at least it's looking like it will be better the rest of the week. Sunny, highs nearing 70, I'm getting excited!

make sure you don't get wet... :yay: