Strapless

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
What is a good strapless bra? Any one that I've ever had I'm constantly having to tug at and pull up, it just doesn't hold the pups and they are always so uncomfortable.

I'm in a DD and I found one at JC Penney that can be a strapless and a regular bra with the clear plastic looking straps. It works beautifully.

Sydneycl

I always go for Vanity Fair strapless bras. You can’t go wrong with any of their apparels. I’m 38D and it’s a major risk going strapless at this size without suffocating yourself in an extremely tight band line for proper support. But I’ve loved the smooth edges of the Vanity strapless bra-sweetskinliners.com that keeps you comfy and fully lifted all day long. The non-slip bra features an underwire and silicone liner to hold the skin better and stay put. Most bras dig into the skin at the bandline and the back but Vanity has a double knit in order to give you a smooth outline. Its seamless edges also allow you to slip into fav t-shirt or top without the distress of bra lines. A wider cleavage and better contoured cups is also just a sexy as you would desire.
The bra is also versatile in that use different detachable strap styles on those days you feel you just can’t go strapless.

Last edited:

MiddleGround

I always go for Vanity Fair strapless bras. You can’t go wrong with any of their apparels. I’m 38D and it’s a major risk going strapless at this size without suffocating yourself in an extremely tight band line for proper support. But I’ve loved the smooth edges of the Vanity strapless bra-sweetskinliners.com that keeps you comfy and fully lifted all day long. The non-slip bra features an underwire and silicone liner to hold the skin better and stay put. Most bras dig into the skin at the bandline and the back but Vanity has a double knit in order to give you a smooth outline. Its seamless edges also allow you to slip into fav t-shirt or top without the distress of bra lines. A wider cleavage and better contoured cups is also just a sexy as you would desire.
The bra is also versatile in that use different detachable strap styles on those days you feel you just can’t go strapless.

Nice ad-drop...bro! You even got the forum admin to like it :yay:

MiddleGround

I don't see a link, but regardless. You are bitchhing about a 10 year old tread.

Put on them reading glasses and take another look. Just because it isn't bolded or hypertexted doesn't mean it isn't a link :yay:

And it's not bitchhing.... it's more like pointing and laughing :lmao: