Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Have you seen that Cyborge chic.. She is built like a man... Good Luck GINA!!

:dye:

Dont know much about Cyborge so i cant really comment on who i think will win... Have to do some research..

Attachments

• cyborg.jpg
    cyborg.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 89

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Yeah, this is going to be a rough fight :yikes: I don't have Showtime though :bawl:

It's on PPV if you don't have Showtime. :yay: Although you should just add Showtime, they have great primetime programs. :yay:

Someone will have it streaming online I'm sure.

Mojo

Trying to watch the fight now on line... its taking for ever... I didnt know gina was a 2 to 1 underdog in this fight... and i didnt know cyborge was from brazil...Seems like most of the greatest fighters are coming from brazil these days..

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEyODIxNDQw.html?full=true

That Cyborg chick is a monster :yikes:

What happend with Big John MCcarthy? I though he retired but then I saw him in the Babalu fight :confused: Did he have a falling out with the UFC?

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
What happend with Big John MCcarthy? I though he retired but then I saw him in the Babalu fight :confused: Did he have a falling out with the UFC?

Yeah, he left a few years back in 2007.

"In December 2007, McCarthy decided to walk away from his officiating duties in order to pursue a broadcasting career. Realizing he had made a mistake, the 35-year-old returned to action Friday night.

"When I left, I left for certain things," McCarthy said. "Two weeks after I was gone, I was like, 'Oh, God. I miss it.' So it's nice to be back here."

"Big" John McCarthy returns to the cage at "Strikeforce: Destruction" | MMAjunkie.com

Mojo

Yeah, he left a few years back in 2007.

"In December 2007, McCarthy decided to walk away from his officiating duties in order to pursue a broadcasting career. Realizing he had made a mistake, the 35-year-old returned to action Friday night.

"When I left, I left for certain things," McCarthy said. "Two weeks after I was gone, I was like, 'Oh, God. I miss it.' So it's nice to be back here."

"Big" John McCarthy returns to the cage at "Strikeforce: Destruction" | MMAjunkie.com

That sucks, he was the best ref. the UFC had. There must be some kind of bad blood between him and Dana.

dn0121

She wooped Gina, and I think Gina expected it. From her pre-interviews and everything I wasn't surprised. Now if Gina would have won it would have been huge for her career and not to mention more $$$ from endorsements.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
As expected Spike TV's replay of a UFC 100 pay-per-view event outdrew the live broadcast of "Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg" on Showtime this past weekend.

"Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg" drew an average audience of 576,000 viewers. The UFC replay drew nearly four times that with two million total viewers, Spike TV officials today confirmed with MMAjunkie.com.

Strikeforce's Aug. 15 event was one of the biggest shows in the promotion's history and featured the long-awaited Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos vs. Gina Carano title fight. As with other competitors, the UFC and Spike TV ultimately decided to counter-program the broadcast.
(source:mmajunkie.com)

READ THIS TODAY!! THOUGHT IT WAS INTRESTING... I think part of it is that everyone has spike not everyone has showtime.. I watched the UFC 100 replay but only because i didnt have showtime... I had seen ufc 100 all ready so if i had showtime i would have watched gina get her arse whooped...LOL :dye:

Mojo

As expected Spike TV's replay of a UFC 100 pay-per-view event outdrew the live broadcast of "Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg" on Showtime this past weekend.

"Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg" drew an average audience of 576,000 viewers. The UFC replay drew nearly four times that with two million total viewers, Spike TV officials today confirmed with MMAjunkie.com.

Strikeforce's Aug. 15 event was one of the biggest shows in the promotion's history and featured the long-awaited Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos vs. Gina Carano title fight. As with other competitors, the UFC and Spike TV ultimately decided to counter-program the broadcast.
(source:mmajunkie.com)

READ THIS TODAY!! THOUGHT IT WAS INTRESTING... I think part of it is that everyone has spike not everyone has showtime.. I watched the UFC 100 replay but only because i didnt have showtime... I had seen ufc 100 all ready so if i had showtime i would have watched gina get her arse whooped...LOL :dye:

:yeahthat: I wanted to see the fight but not bad enough to order Showtime or Pay 25 bucks for it. I just waited and watched it online instead. It would be cool if the UFC would sign some female fighters though..........

Terence

Error 404
Gina is suuuch a cutie and great fighter! I cannot wait for the rematch to happen omg. Sucks she lost to be honest I thought she did ok in the fight she certainly did alot better than I thought. Next time im sure she will get her or I HOPE.

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Terence said:
Gina is suuuch a cutie and great fighter! I cannot wait for the rematch to happen omg. Sucks she lost to be honest I thought she did ok in the fight she certainly did alot better than I thought. Next time im sure she will get her or I HOPE.

Sure she did, laying on her back the whole fight like a little cutie should.