Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
:yeahthat: I wanted to see the fight but not bad enough to order Showtime or Pay 25 bucks for it. I just waited and watched it online instead. It would be cool if the UFC would sign some female fighters though..........

I didnt realize it was 25bucks for the payperview.. i would have orderd that.. I was thinking it was going to be like 50 or 60 bucks..

You think their are enough talented woman fighter to make it worth the UFCs while.. I mean not only would you need lets say around 10 good woman fighters they would all have to be in the same weight class.. So that the woman ufc champ would not run out of fights right away....

Maybe they should do a nation wide womans TUF show... but instead of giving one contract out they can give a bunch... and crown the winner of the show the womans champ.. They could take like the top 9 or somthing and make a womans division in the ufc...

Mojo

I didnt realize it was 25bucks for the payperview.. i would have orderd that.. I was thinking it was going to be like 50 or 60 bucks..

You think their are enough talented woman fighter to make it worth the UFCs while.. I mean not only would you need lets say around 10 good woman fighters they would all have to be in the same weight class.. So that the woman ufc champ would not run out of fights right away....

Maybe they should do a nation wide womans TUF show... but instead of giving one contract out they can give a bunch... and crown the winner of the show the womans champ.. They could take like the top 9 or somthing and make a womans division in the ufc...

Strikeforce is too lowbudget, there is no way anyone would pay that much to watch that crap :lol:. I guess it's pretty much just like womens basketball, not really all that exciting :ohwell: