Stupid Question Thread

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by bknarw
Interesting...no WONDER I smoke!
Think I'll sue the candy cigarette makers blaming them for my smoking addiction.
:biggrin:

Yeah, right after I sue McDonald's for the hot coffee burns! :lol:

You know what was funny? We wanted those candy cigarettes so badly, and especially the ones that blew out "smoke". But, it only blew one puff and that was it!

Ours didn't have "smoke". There were just sugar sticks.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Tonio

Yeah, right after I sue McDonald's for the hot coffee burns! :lol:

Ours didn't have "smoke". There were just sugar sticks.

Oh, the ones we had looked like little tiny cigarettes, paper and all. They had gum inside, but if you blew through them, they had a little bit of powdered sugar on them and it looked like smoke.

Boy, am I showing MY age now!

watercolor

yeah yeah
I use to to that with the bubble gum ciggs. blow the smoke out. lol

Originally posted by bknarw

Oh, the ones we had looked like little tiny cigarettes, paper and all. They had gum inside, but if you blew through them, they had a little bit of powdered sugar on them and it looked like smoke.

Boy, am I showing MY age now!

Boogieman117

A Busy Busy Guy
I work at a place where they still sell Orange Heads, Grape Heads, Lemon Heads, Cherry Heads, and Boston Baked Beans for 15 cents a box....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lemonheads :yum: My favorites are those lemondrops that are so sour it's like they were dipped in acid - torks my jaws just thinking about them. I bought a thing of Pop Rocks the other day - just as fun as when I was a kid!

And those wax lips - remember? They tasted like Pepto-Bismol.

watercolor

yeah yeah
there are so many nostalgic candies I remember...like the bit o honey that you can still get. And omm whate else...geeze...lick a stick...and omm...hrm...like I said above lotsa fizz...giant pixie stickshrmmm I donno what else...anyone got any others