Stupid Woman Rescued From Sexual Assault

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cariblue
Yeah. Stupidity is a good reason to rape someone. She was just asking for it.
Cari, darling, did you read the article? It was the woman's boyfriend. And she refused to press charges against him, even though he beat her unconscious and brought a friend.

This was NOT rape.

ylexot

Super Genius
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Cari, darling, did you read the article? It was the woman's boyfriend. And she refused to press charges against him, even though he beat her unconscious and brought a friend.

This was NOT rape.
Sorry Vrai, but it could be rape (assuming there was penetration). Boyfriend or not, having sex with an uncsonscious woman could be considered rape if she cared to press charges (which she did against the friend). It also doesn't say she was beaten. She could have been drunk/drugged. But either way, she didn't consent to it. I do think she was stupid for not pressing charges on her "boyfriend". If she was beaten unconscious, it's just a matter of time before he does worse. I really don't understand the mentality of some women...wait, I don't understand the mentality of any women :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry, Y - she presses charges against the buddy but not the boyfriend? Probably because she didn't want the boyfriend to be mad at her. :jet:

it's just a matter of time before he does worse.
Worse than beating her unconcious and inviting a friend over to help rape her?

ylexot

Super Genius
Good point. Of course, I'd consider beating her to death worse. Who knows what other sick ideas could come from such a sick mind.

donbarzini

Rape:

"Carnal knowledge of a woman without consent. ".

If consciousness is absent so is the ability to consent.

Therefore......:loser:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd have more sympathy for her if she'd have pressed charges against the boyfriend, too.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by huntr1
She gets no sympathy from me

Police said a father bicycling with his 12-year-old son in the 700 block of Twinbrook Parkway in Rockville on Saturday saw a woman being dragged into nearby woods by two men at about 5:45 p.m.

Sounds like a serious situation to me. Interesting that you have no sympathy. Maybe you've just never been "that" afraid of someone. :frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Re: Re: Stupid Woman Rescued From Sexual Assault

Originally posted by Kain99
Sounds like a serious situation to me.
Then why didn't she press charges against the "boyfriend", too?

Kirsten

My bet is that she is terrified that he will make bail and kill her, literally. Sometimes it is more the animal you know than the terror you fear that makes you do the things you do.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sorry, Y - she presses charges against the buddy but not the boyfriend? Probably because she didn't want the boyfriend to be mad at her. :jet:

But She LOVES him! Of course she didin't charge him!!

I'd have more sympathy for her if she'd have pressed charges against the boyfriend, too.
That's my point. Kick his dumb azz to the curb when the cops show up to take him to da big house.

Re: Re: Stupid Woman Rescued From Sexual Assault

Originally posted by Kain99
Sounds like a serious situation to me. Interesting that you have no sympathy. Maybe you've just never been "that" afraid of someone. :frown:
I have no sympathy because she didn't press charges against him. Because of that, the other guy will probably get off as well. The guy w/ the kid gets a big :clap: from me, but she gets a big :bonk: for not pressing charges.