Stupidist Man In America is......

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I thought he was kirking off because when they call a time out the kicker isnt supposed to actually kick the ball and he did. Its looked at like extra practice.

That's what some commentators were saying this morning. But it happens all the time when the opposing team waits until the ball is practically snapped, so the offensive is going to follow through. The long snapper, holder and kicker can never take for granted that the play had been stopped.

This is on the coach. His responsibility.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
That's what some commentators were saying this morning. But it happens all the time when the opposing team waits until the ball is practically snapped, so the offensive is going to follow through. The long snapper, holder and kicker can never take for granted that the play had been stopped.

This is on the coach. His responsibility.

Well ya know you call someone the stupidest and spelled it wrong so does that make you the stupidist? I still vote for bush!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The second stupidest man in the NFL (this past weekend) is Mike Smith, HC of the Falcons.

4th quarter, 11-12 minutes left in the game and you have a 13 point lead, 2nd and 11 from your side of the field.

What do you do?

EFF IT MAN! I'M GOING DEEP!!!!

Earl Thomas gets a carbon copy interception of the one he picked off from RGKNEE @ FedEx in the wild card round.