Subway in Dunkirk

Chris0nllyn

So, did they catch the black scum or not?

Doubt it.

They had the dogs out and what-not, but I haven't heard if they got him or not.

Only a matter of time before the liquor store right there gets robbed also. Or, the guy picks the store that keeps a 12 gauge under the counter.

Rt235

So you assume that its a black person what about the white people that's around in your neighborhood on drugs and alcohol that also rob people? Ever think about that? maybe your the problem and not that "pg county black scum" POS! You "people" trip me out in Southern Maryland :tap:

I gather you can read, but failed to read the article where it said a BLACK MALE.

Most of the robberies in No. Calvert are done by black people from PG county.

You rob and assault an employee...you are SCUM!!!!!!

Have a nice day MPD!:buddies:

Humm..you just joined this forum and have posted less than 12 times..who are you really?

Rt235

I for one thought they were being pretty laid back with black scum.....I woulda probably said black mother f#cker, or low life piece of sh!t, or f#cktwat that needs to kill himself.

I was trying to be as politically polite as possible on a public forum.
But you said what I really wanted to say!!! Good for you!!!:buddies:

Rt235

I beg to differ. Sorry.

Why..is it your buddies doing all the robberies? You know something the Cops need to talk to you about?
Hummmmm....

And what the heck does ############# spell?
You one of those special ones Bunny Man?

abcxyz

This scares the crap out of me as a business owner.

As a business owner you qualify for a CCW. You don't need a permit to carry (open or concealed) inside your business. Choice is yours but the great equalizer is a gun. I wouldn't arm your staff for liability reasons.

I wouldn't care about what is in the register, it is when that is not good enough for them or if they don't want to leave witnesses, like this incident where the employee was assaulted.

frequentflier

happy to be living
As a business owner you qualify for a CCW. You don't need a permit to carry (open or concealed) inside your business. Choice is yours but the great equalizer is a gun. I wouldn't arm your staff for liability reasons.

I wouldn't care about what is in the register, it is when that is not good enough for them or if they don't want to leave witnesses, like this incident where the employee was assaulted.

Yes, I am qualified.
We do have video survellience...and the videos have been useful to us as well as the local law enforcement agencies on several occasions.

Last edited:

abcxyz

I'm not going to quote you FF in case you want to edit but consider what you just posted online for anyone to see.