Succubus

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Oh. So?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I love when "succubus" comes back around.....
Here ya go!

Keeping Up With the SUSSEXES: Harry and Meghan ask Netflix cameras into their LA mansion to film Kardashians-style docu-series​

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are filming an 'at-home docuseries' already branded a royal Keeping Up with the Kardashians for Netflix who have secured their 'pound of flesh' in return for their $100million Megxit streaming deal, it was claimed today.

The Sussexes are said to have welcomed cameras into their $14million Montecito mansion for a reality-type series that could be in the mould of The Osbournes - although it is not yet known if the couple's two children, three-year-old Archie and 11-month-old Lilibet, will also feature.

'I think it's fair to say that Netflix is getting its pound of flesh.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Excuse me Harry… Nobody gave a flying **** what George had to say.

You don’t even rate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wish these immigrants would go back where they came from if all they're going to do is bitch about the US.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But critics were not impressed with Harry’s assessment, and quickly took to Twitter to tell him so.

“First, sonny, piss off,” @irishspy tweeted. “Second, I believe you come from a nation wherein people can get police visits for saying mean things on the Internet and reading Churchill aloud, so don’t lecture us about freedom.”

Mixed martial artist and Special Forces veteran Tim Kennedy added, “A prince from the British Royal family is telling Americans that they should be disarmed …”

“To use the British vernacular: ‘Sod off you ****!'” Dr. Sebastian Gorka added.

Other notable replies included:

• @inezfeltscher: “Ah yes, I am very interested in this BRITISH PRINCE’s opinions about American democracy.”
  • @lahavharkov: “Sorry Harry, your family lost the right to lecture Americans on democracy after that whole taxation without representation thing.”
  • @capeandcowell: “Oh thank heavens unelected woke ex royalty has chimed in about our constitutional rights.”
  • @seanmdav: “We stopped carrying what emasculated British royals think about our rights 246 years ago.”
  • @sethamandel: “The next war the US and UK will fight will be over who has to keep Harry.”
  • @Douglascarswell: “If I was a direct descendent of George III, I would be careful about lecturing an American audience about the inadequacies of their constitutional rights.”
A number also pointed out the fact that Harry — who stepped away from the Royal Family with his wife, American actress Meghan Markle — had been critical of at least one of the constitutional rights he claimed were being rolled back.