Succubus

BernieP

Resident PIA
I think I called her a narcissist a long time ago.
So a TV clip out of Australia that gives her the benefit of the doubt, that Harry is the one with a deep chip on his shoulder.
His new book, "Spare" is a reference to the long royal tradition of having two sons, the heir and the "spare".
The commentator suggests that Harry is envious, and the Megan enables him.
Either way, I could not care less about the two, not all that interested in the British royal family too.
But their move to the US is pretty much a move to be with people who will see them as victims of abuse, rather than that's the way it is, there is one heir to the title, not co-heirs, the line of succession is eldest son first. You don't see Edward or Randy Andy complaining about Charles.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So a TV clip out of Australia that gives her the benefit of the doubt, that Harry is the one with a deep chip on his shoulder.
His new book, "Spare" is a reference to the long royal tradition of having two sons, the heir and the "spare".
The commentator suggests that Harry is envious, and the Megan enables him.
Either way, I could not care less about the two, not all that interested in the British royal family too.
But their move to the US is pretty much a move to be with people who will see them as victims of abuse, rather than that's the way it is, there is one heir to the title, not co-heirs, the line of succession is eldest son first. You don't see Edward or Randy Andy complaining about Charles.
He was always a pretty happy go lucky guy until Megan came along. After she came into the picture, he turned into a complete wanker.

Kinnakeet

I'll say this.

I think she is probably a narcissist and has now intentionally estranged him from his family. She now has his baby to use as leverage. She will make his life hell, take the baby and turn that child against him and his family. Damn the torpedo's, full steam ahead. She will follow though on what SHE wants, no matter anyone else or the collateral damage that she wreaks.

Sound familiar?
Mike Tyson?

BernieP

Resident PIA
He was always a pretty happy go lucky guy until Megan came along. After she came into the picture, he turned into a complete wanker.
I wouldn't know if he was really happy go lucky. Honestly, the rules and the scrutiny they live under can't be fun. On the other hand, he's also been given a privileged life. But blaming everyone but himself, is just being a narcissist. Poor pitiful Harry, nobody singled him out, if anything he should be happy to be the spare, he was allowed to marry a commoner and a divorced one at that. William and his father didn't get that option.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wouldn't know if he was really happy go lucky. Honestly, the rules and the scrutiny they live under can't be fun. On the other hand, he's also been given a privileged life. But blaming everyone but himself, is just being a narcissist. Poor pitiful Harry, nobody singled him out, if anything he should be happy to be the spare, he was allowed to marry a commoner and a divorced one at that. William and his father didn't get that option.
Yes, he's been privileged. He never seemed to hate it before. The "Spare" has been known forever. I never thought he was being left behind by his family or brother. Wasn't Diana and Kate considered "Commoners"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, he's been privileged. He never seemed to hate it before. The "Spare" has been known forever. I never thought he was being left behind by his family or brother. Wasn't Diana and Kate considered "Commoners"?

Kate was, Diana was a Lady with a chichi fam.

And exactly - Harry never had a problem until Suck came along. Now he's this whiny pissant all angsty and chit.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I actually have documentation in my house from when King George was in the house until he abdicated the thrown.
It was Edward, George became King upon his abdication

George was Elizabeth's father. Stuttering King George. A rather remarkable story on how he overcame his shyness and speech impediment to give radio talks to the nation during WWII

Last edited: