Succubus

Louise

I believe Harry is the son of Diana and her bodyguard which could explain a lot. This is interesting.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
For your consideration ...

Everything Meghan and Harry, and even of the monarchy, is a distraction from the really important stuff going on in the world. I genuinely cannot fathom why people give a shiat about these two.
I would imagine it’s the “Real Housewives of …” aspect kicking in — you know absolutely there’s a train wreck involved but you just can’t look away! OR, it could be the old, “look at this awful stuff those “high society” folks are doing! Guess they aren’t so high and mighty now, are they?” phenomenon, otherwise known as making yourself feel better about your own life, by looking at the mess of someone else’s. Humans have faults and act weird. What else is new?

Louise

For your consideration ...

Everything Meghan and Harry, and even of the monarchy, is a distraction from the really important stuff going on in the world. I genuinely cannot fathom why people give a shiat about these two.
I used to be an Anglophile big time. Travelled to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales in 1984. My mother’s maiden name was Darrow and my married name is of British origin. I’m over it.

Last edited:

Hijinx

The Brits of WW2 are mostly dead now and the present day Brits are watching their country get mongrelized.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would imagine it’s the “Real Housewives of …” aspect kicking in — you know absolutely there’s a train wreck involved but you just can’t look away! OR, it could be the old, “look at this awful stuff those “high society” folks are doing! Guess they aren’t so high and mighty now, are they?” phenomenon, otherwise known as making yourself feel better about your own life, by looking at the mess of someone else’s. Humans have faults and act weird. What else is new?

Honestly, they've put every nitnoid thing out to the public so they deserve the ridicule that comes their way. Just when it starts to die down, Meghan puts out some new press release to make herself the center of attention again, then cries that she just wants her privacy. Remember when she announced that they'd be raising Archie as "gender-fluid"? And just the excerpts from Harry's book spike the cringe-o-meter, which is why it's breaking records in sales - like you said, people have an insatiable appetite for the train wreck especially when the train is all like "Look at me! Look at meeeee!!!"

I don't feel sorry for them. They invite - practically beg - everyone to look at their mess. They're the upscale version of Honey Boo Boo, except Alana is more likeable than Meghan Markle.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Honestly, they've put every nitnoid thing out to the public so they deserve the ridicule that comes their way. Just when it starts to die down, Meghan puts out some new press release to make herself the center of attention again, then cries that she just wants her privacy. Remember when she announced that they'd be raising Archie as "gender-fluid"? And just the excerpts from Harry's book spike the cringe-o-meter, which is why it's breaking records in sales - like you said, people have an insatiable appetite for the train wreck especially when the train is all like "Look at me! Look at meeeee!!!"

I don't feel sorry for them. They invite - practically beg - everyone to look at their mess. They're the upscale version of Honey Boo Boo, except Alana is more likeable than Meghan Markle.
Laughed only at the last line. All that can be said about this pair of Kardashian wannabes has been said by Megyn Kelly and Piers Morgan.
Honestly, if California imploded and all was lost, I'd care about maybe 4 people, the rest - flush em.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Laughed only at the last line. All that can be said about this pair of Kardashian wannabes has been said by Megyn Kelly and Piers Morgan.
Honestly, if California imploded and all was lost, I'd care about maybe 4 people, the rest - flush em.

I'd try to get my friend Sandi and her beau out - the rest can suck it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"There are some things that have happened, especially between me and my brother, and to some extent between me and my father, that I just don’t want the world to know. Because I don’t think they would ever forgive me," Harry said in an interview with The Telegraph.

Dude, you write about jerking off with your mom's face cream. What could possibly be TMI after that? :twitch:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Dude, you write about jerking off with your mom's face cream. What could possibly be TMI after that? :twitch:
It's funny how quiet Megan has been. I guess she doesn't want to ruin her chances at a political career. :rolleyes:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
We know you're icky. The little boy with a pocket full of worms, the teen boy doing what teen boys do. We know all this, and love you still.

But using mama's face cream to do what teen boys do? Because mama is dead. AND YOU ARE NO LONGER A TEEN BOY! (but I didn't see his age doing said deed, so I'm not sure of this....still.....).

I stand by "ick".

DaSDGuy

You've just proved a long held opinion of women world wide.

Men are icky.
1675176099164.jpeg