GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Of Course Not ........

I am breathless waiting for the

' .. but McCain .. '

crowd to come rolling in later

Hijinx

My sympathy to Donald Trump. I don't know how close he was to his brother, but losing a brother is a hard thing.
I sorely miss my own brother.

As for those who are making the harsh and hurtful statements of his death, we have to remember what they are.
Beyond contempt.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every time they open their mouths or put their fingers to the keyboard they reveal what evil broken people they are. I don't know how they stand themselves and it's disturbing that there are enough mentally ill folks in this country to give them a platform for their hate.

Disgusting comments. I used to be a Democrat when I was younger, but over the last 20 years or so the party has absolutely turned into something that I cannot stand behind. The cultural programming disaster, sanctioning lawlessness, expanded government overreach......I could go on and on. I will at least say that Republicans seem to be quite united which I think is admirable, and I think their voters will actually show up to vote. For the Democrats to run Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden in back to back elections is pathetic. When you have weak leadership at the top you will have fringe groups in society gain more and more power. These sort of personal attacks, when people are grieving no less, are so crass that it shows a complete lack of moral character. I'm not a Trump supporter, but the man is grieving the death of his brother, and our President deserves enough respect to at least allow him the time to mourn like anyone else. Don't people have enough humanity to let politics go for a while and just pray for someone who is in a time of pain?

PJay

It's ugly, yes, but when someone on their side passes.. "meh, good riddance" is what I think, because they are EVIL! This is War! Do you not see this yet? In battle, when you are about to be shot, you don't say, "wait a family member of mine just died", you are still going to get shot.

War is ugly, and this is War.

Last edited: