Suck It James! You helped create these ####tards!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
James Carville rips far left Democrats on Bill Maher podcast: 'Most stupid, naive people you can imagine'

Carville bashed 'woke,' 'overeducated, coastal White' Democrats while on Maher's 'Club Random' podcast

Longtime Democratic strategist James Carville mocked the far-left wing of the Democratic Party as "stupid" and "naive" while appearing on Bill Maher's "Club Random" podcast Sunday.

"I find the left to be just annoying," Carville told Maher. "The western far left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself."

Maher agreed and criticized progressives for demanding society cater to their feelings. "If your feelings are hurt, that’s more important than free speech," he argued.

Carville revisited his criticisms of progressive Democrats later in the program, arguing they were a burden to the party.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

James Carville Sounds Off on Dems in Wild NYT Column, Says Party’s Culture is Being Dominated By ‘Too Many Preachy Females’

“A suspicion of mine is that there are too many preachy females” dominating the culture of the Democratic Party, Carville told Dowd. “‘Don’t drink beer. Don’t watch football. Don’t eat hamburgers. This is not good for you.’ The message is too feminine: ‘Everything you’re doing is destroying the planet. You’ve got to eat your peas.’

“If you listen to Democratic elites — NPR is my go-to place for that — the whole talk is about how women, and women of color, are going to decide this election. I’m like: ‘Well, 48 percent of the people that vote are males. Do you mind if they have some consideration?’”

Carville has long spoken out against liberal elites who enjoy feeling “superior” to conservatives. Dowd wrote:

Carville has been sounding an alarm about progressives getting too censorious since he advised Hillary Clinton in 2016. He disparaged liberals’ snooty, elitist “faculty lounge” attitudes long before he blew off the faculty lounge himself. He complained that “woke stuff is killing us,” that the left was talking in a language that ordinary Americans did not understand, using terms like “Latinx” and “communities of color,” and with a tone many Americans found sneering, as in Hillary’s infamous phrase “basket of deplorables.”

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He looks more and more like a weathered, reanimated corpse every time I see him.