Summer Care for Infant - HELP!!!

emma1606

Hi,

I am searching for someone to look after my son (1yr old in July) during July and August. M-F full time, hours depend on location.

Please if you know of someone that would be available for the summer, I'd be so grateful if you could send me their info!!!

Thanks again

Hi,

I am searching for someone to look after my son (1yr old in July) during July and August. M-F full time, hours depend on location.

Please if you know of someone that would be available for the summer, I'd be so grateful if you could send me their info!!!

Thanks again
Where are you looking? Northern Calvert, southern calvert, northern St. Mary's. southern St. Mary's, Waldorf?

emma1606

Where are you looking? Northern Calvert, southern calvert, northern St. Mary's. southern St. Mary's, Waldorf?

Sorry that would have been helpful! We are in Charles, drive from Charlotte Hall to DC everyday so inbetween Charlotte Hall and the outskirts of Waldorf.

Sorry!

Sorry that would have been helpful! We are in Charles, drive from Charlotte Hall to DC everyday so inbetween Charlotte Hall and the outskirts of Waldorf.

Sorry!
There are a number of licensed home child care providers in the area. The trouble is that they can only have 2 under 2 in care and you are looking for summer only. Call the Resource Center in Charlotte Hall and they'll give you a list of names and numbers of licensed providers to call.