Summer horse camp

fredsaid2

I would imagine Flat Iron will do a summer camp, probably most of the local lesson barns will as well. A search of old threads on riding lessons will give you a lot of names and phone numbers.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Are you looking for a camp in southern Maryland? Day camp or sleep over camp? I went to Camp Friendship in Virginia when I was 15 and 16. It was great. :) Here's their website.
Camp Friendship

K

Katie

I am pretty sure Julie B up at Flat Iron will be doing a horse camp this summer for the kids. I haven't heard details yet, but it is still early.

I can find out on Monday when I have my lesson.

spellbound

The Equiery (Equiery.com) usually publishes a list for summer camps in the spring.
Most lesson barns have summer camps. And some of the summer camps available through the county recreation and parks programs offer horseback riding.

The farms in St. Mary's that I know have offered summer camps before are A Moment In Time, Crimson Clover, Greenwell, Fairweather Farm, & Flat Iron.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
spellbound said:
The Equiery (Equiery.com) usually publishes a list for summer camps in the spring.
Most lesson barns have summer camps. And some of the summer camps available through the county recreation and parks programs offer horseback riding.

The farms in St. Mary's that I know have offered summer camps before are A Moment In Time, Crimson Clover, Greenwell, Fairweather Farm, & Flat Iron.

Is Fairweather still open??? The website isn't up anymore.

R

riderup

ErinS00 said:
Anyone know of any summer horse camps?
Kamp A Kom Plish in Nanjemoy has a summer riding program. Nice place with alot of activities going on.