Sun in your eyes

Gwydion

And have tens of thousands neww people to add to the unemployment rolls? Should the military become more efficient? Yes. Is reducing the size a viable option? Not at this time in my opinion. Besides, WHEN the military gets reduced over the next 4 years do you think your taxes are going to go down or that it will help with the national debt? Not on your life. I have no doubts that the incoming congress and administration would sacrifice national security for the sake of keeping wasteful social spending programs intact.

No, I would have people that can actually get the job done get into those positions. Not people that think the gubermint is paying them to play on the internet.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No, I would have people that can actually get the job done get into those positions. Not people that think the gubermint is paying them to play on the internet.

Are you sure you are not confusing government contract employees with actual sworn members of the Armed Forces? In cases where contract employees are playing in the internet then it is the duty of the contractor to take care of that, IF it is problem. BUT if that fails (in your eyes) then it would be the responsibility of the government to oversee the contractors more thoroughly which would mean more positions in the military that would have to be created then filled.