Sunday Morning

ginwoman

Perhaps I'd be a bit more enthused about this cheery morning if I had been able to SLEEP. Whoever it was with the loud music till freaking 2 in the morning.

I tired!

Yes, I'm a whiner!

ear plugs and ambien would have took care of that.........maybe you can take a nappy today.

We're having friends over later for hard crabs :drool:

<---------- would like to be outside!!!! but has to write a history paper and a criminology paper!!!

just completed a biology paper and on my breakfast break...

guys... if you wanna know where the single women are they are either at work, school or home writing papers :lol:

johnjrval424

<---------- would like to be outside!!!! but has to write a history paper and a criminology paper!!!

guys... if you wanna know where the single women are they are either at work, school or home writing papers :lol:

What courses are you taking? I'm in Paralegal Studies.

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
Toppick, 4d2008, Mimi, Radiant1, StrawberryGirl, Hoover and Clevalley! Scott is still talking about what a great time he had yesterday!!! Good to see you all! Can't wait to meet up again!!!!

:clap: It sounds like you guys all had a good time.
I need to make it up to Renfest sometime -- never been :bawl:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
sooooooooooooooo many jailbaits there.... can we go back now. :lmao:

:killingme

Sure! Unless you want to get stuck in the parking lot for 2 hours trying to get out, so we could go home like we did last night. :lmao:

We'll have to do it again! :buddies:

To others, it was so great hanging out with you guys! :howdy:

4d2008

:killingme

Sure! Unless you want to get stuck in the parking lot for 2 hours trying to get out, so we could go home like we did last night. :lmao:

We'll have to do it again! :buddies:

To others, it was so great hanging out with you guys! :howdy:

that part sucked, best part was when Toppic lost my car. :whistle:

thats the damn truth.. im stuck at work..AND doing homework while I am here.. sooo gay.... lol.

but anyways.. morning everyone.

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
If I sleep on my stomach, the girls will hurt in the morning. Damn boobie fairy can take these things back and give me smaller ones.

:huggy: I can't sleep on my stomach for the same reason. I feel ya girl!
All those girls out there wishing for bigger hoots don't realize just how good they already have it.

johnjrval424

this semester:
Biology Lab
History of the US from 1865
Criminology
Legal research

I am a Legal Studies major/Social Science minor

Good luck to you! :howdy:

I'm taking Communications 1250 this semester and I'm trying to figure out what is communications and what is disguised as psychology. I didn't realize I had to analyze so much before I said it!