Sunday

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
What's on your agenda for today?

After church, my husband and oldest son are heading up to Dahlgren to pick up some cigs and then heading over to Leonardtown for the car show. The youngest and I are going to get some stuff accomplished at home like laundry, dusting, cleaning bathrooms. It's easier to get stuff done when there are less people in the house to distract me (and going behind messing things back up after I've cleaned them :lol).

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Laundromat to wash clothes :dead: Then bring them home to hang outside.. Plant some seeds, maybe wash truck, play with the kids, then relax... I can't do a lot...

Drink lot's of water today!!

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: Going to ride my ATV with best friend this morning for a little while, then work on the farm till it's time to cook dinner. My back will let me know how much I can do today!

mingiz

Horse Poor
going to take my new horse to the lake for a hopefully pleasant ride.....:popcorn: Spur you & D have fun:yahoo:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Already did my grocery shopping for the week this morning, so it's laundry and a little cleaning around the house. Got the yard work done yesterday, so glad I did, it's warm out there already.

Careful out there today, mid 90s and then thunderstorms later on.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Going to the car show! It's an exciting day... my Dad is showing his Ford Model A coupe today..

He has been working on it for the past 5 years, it was heartbreaking when hurricane Isabelle flooded the garage and ruined the brand new paint job!and the wheels were washed down the creek! (never did find them)

Then he was sidelined by heart bypass surgey and now has her all ready!

Just amazing to watch him take a rust bucket and break it down to the smallest parts and rebuild a car!!!

then I am heading over to Calvert to walk the Flagponds trails with a buddy!

glitch

Devil's Advocate
Laundromat to wash clothes :dead: Then bring them home to hang outside.. Plant some seeds, maybe wash truck, play with the kids, then relax... I can't do a lot...

Drink lot's of water today!!

You hang your stuff outside today you might as well just dye it freakin' yellow.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Going to the car show! It's an exciting day... my Dad is showing his Ford Model A coupe today..

He has been working on it for the past 5 years, it was heartbreaking when hurricane Isabelle flooded the garage and ruined the brand new paint job!and the wheels were washed down the creek! (never did find them)

Then he was sidelined by heart bypass surgey and now has her all ready!

Just amazing to watch him take a rust bucket and break it down to the smallest parts and rebuild a car!!!

then I am heading over to Calvert to walk the Flagponds trails with a buddy!

Hurray for your dad!! I love dad's that put their heart and soul into meaningful projects.

C

citizen_fear

Just got finished with the lawn, gonna take my girl to lunch in a bit and then jump on the bike. Then it's back in time to catch the end of the race. Everyone enjoy your day:howdy:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm getting alot done with half my family out of the house. Started the laundry and stripped the beds. I moved the kitchen table and chairs and steam mopped the floors. Went outside and changed the goose's out-fit and all my decorative flags to a more "summer-like" theme. Trimmed a few bushes/trees. Had to come back inside to cool off and get some food in my belly (two granola bars should do the trick). Going to do some more laundry and clean the bathrooms next. Then probably vacuum and dust the living room and our bedroom and call it a day.:buddies:

I've been up since 0630 because hubby came calling :whistle: so I got an early start on my day. Decided to fore-go church so hubby and oldest son could get back from Dahlgren and the car show halfway early.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clothes are dry...

I was thinking about you as I washed the thick layer of pollen off my car.

House is clean, windows are washed, yard work is done. Now it's on to the power washing.

AND I have a roast and carrots in the crockpot for dinner tonight. :yum:

R

RadioPatrol

What's on your agenda for today?

After church, my husband and oldest son are heading up to Dahlgren to pick up some cigs and then heading over to Leonardtown for the car show.

Avoiding MD Tax and Smuggling Cigarettes I see ........

Please turn yourself in to the 214 Central Ave. Facility for ReEducation Training

:popcorn: