Sunless Tanning

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Does any one know of a good sunless tanning lotion that won't make me look orange? We are going on a cruise is a couple of weeks and I need help!

I think you could go to just about any lotion isle in any "mart" - Target, WalMart, etc. And you will find that most lotion brands will carry a sunless/slow tanning product.

Bath and Body Works has similar products that work well while you work on a natural tan and progress one to a deeper on, if you so shall choose.

Just remember that 15 minutes or so of sunlight a day, without sunscreen and/or full clothing against harmful UV ray protection, is recommended for bone health as it activates Vitamin D in your system. Plus, it just feels so damn good.

Last edited:

kalmd

I've actually read great things about Lindsay Lohan's new self tanner called Sevin Nyne. Although Lindsay always looks orange, this stuff is supposed to make you brown.

I tan in beds at SunTime in Charlotte Hall, so I don't use a self tanner.

diva777

fake bake is great, but if your going on a cruise try to get a a sunless tanning lotion with some type of SPF in it also, you don't want to use a sunless tanning lotion that will be affected by sunscreen, then it turns into a streaky mess:doh: My oldest daughter did this, so she learned the hard way~ having a sunburn and a streaky sunless tan does make for funny pictures though. Have fun on your cruise.