Sunset in Key West

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
These were taken over the weekend at Mallory Square in Key West.

Attachments

• sunset, Mallory Square.jpg
    sunset, Mallory Square.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 183
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 150

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
For those that like cemetary pictures.

Attachments

• cemetary 2.jpg
    cemetary 2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 126
  • cemetary 3.jpg
    cemetary 3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 118
  • cemetary 5.jpg
    cemetary 5.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 114
  • kitty in cemetary.jpg
    kitty in cemetary.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 162

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I like cat pictures.

This homeless guy has 4 cats. Two he's had for 13-15 years, one for about 6 years and the other, I'm not sure. He has trained them to do various things. One of the cats will give you his paw on command. Very cute to watch!

Attachments

• kitties 2.jpg
    kitties 2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 151
  • kitties in Mallory Square.jpg
    kitties in Mallory Square.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 161

Mojo

This homeless guy has 4 cats. Two he's had for 13-15 years, one for about 6 years and the other, I'm not sure. He has trained them to do various things. One of the cats will give you his paw on command. Very cute to watch!

:smack: You could have just stayed in DC and took pictures of cemetaries and homeless people.

Beta84

They're out to get us
:smack: You could have just stayed in DC and took pictures of cemetaries and homeless people.

:lol:

actually I was gonna say the sunset from The Pier looking out on the bridge on Saturday was fantastic. We had reds and pinks and purples and everything.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I met him and talked with him a few years ago!!!!!

How's the nightlife in Key West? I was thinking about going for my bachelorette party. I can't decide, I was originally thinking Vegas.

Beta84

They're out to get us
How's the nightlife in Key West? I was thinking about going for my bachelorette party. I can't decide, I was originally thinking Vegas.

probably better if you're gay.

if u do your bachelorette party the week I'm in Vegas then i can definitely keep my promise to do a dance for all of you :wink:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Night life is awesome and fun. This is their off season so there were less people, which was actually nice. It was 99 degrees and smoldering hot last week.

probably better if you're gay.

if u do your bachelorette party the week I'm in Vegas then i can definitely keep my promise to do a dance for all of you :wink:

Hehe, I'll keep that in mind :lol:

Night life is awesome and fun. This is their off season so there were less people, which was actually nice. It was 99 degrees and smoldering hot last week.

We'd probably be going the last week of April or first week/weekend of May next year. We're going to use my timeshare so I guess I just need to see where airfare's "more affordable" (I hate the word "cheap" :lol:)

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This homeless guy has 4 cats.
Is he smacking one in the first photo? Hope a PETA member doesn't see it or that homeless guy will be kicked to the street.

Kind of amazing, though, to have outdoor cats live that long.

kelb

art imitating life
:lol:

actually I was gonna say the sunset from The Pier looking out on the bridge on Saturday was fantastic. We had reds and pinks and purples and everything.

funny because this was the sunset at gilligans this weekend taken with a crappy camera phone.

Attachments

• sunset.JPG
    sunset.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 88