Sunsilk Anti-Flat

crazy4u

I love the sunsilk products - tried them once and am hooked. They make my hair soft and beautiful!!

N

nitwhit3286

Your hair has more split ends than a vegas divorce court..you need LAVENDAR!! SUNSILK!! sorry I had to say it..inside joke.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
That commercial cracks me up everytime "you stuff your hair?!" Thanks for letting me know it works. I planned on trying it, now I'll definitely pick some up.

Geek

migtig said:
That commercial cracks me up everytime "you stuff your hair?!" Thanks for letting me know it works. I planned on trying it, now I'll definitely pick some up.

It works :yay: If you use it on your cooter your panties won't fit anymore. Not that I tried this.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
It works :yay: If you use it on your cooter your panties won't fit anymore. Not that I tried this.
Would this make my thin flat hair look fluffy and full?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nickel said:
Me too! I've been using their Body Envy shampoo and conditioner and love it.

:clap: I just finished off Break's Over. I got Body Envy waiting to go tomorrow! :yay:

I love the way they smell too!

H

hairybeast

kwillia said:
Important message from Otter regarding Sunsilk Anti-Flat.... he says do NOT "lather, rinse, REPEAT" as suggested on the bottle. One washing is enough. He did "REPEAT" and the results were not pretty... VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED

thats how hairy my butt crack is

nicole_M

You guys should go to Walmart.com and check their FREE SAMPLE section...I have got about 10 free samples of Sunsilk in 5 different colors. Haven't tried them yet.....

They have some great samples though, I can send a little reminder if you want when there are new ones???

I check it fairly often....

nicole_moreland said:
You guys should go to Walmart.com and check their FREE SAMPLE section...I have got about 10 free samples of Sunsilk in 5 different colors. Haven't tried them yet.....

They have some great samples though, I can send a little reminder if you want when there are new ones???

I check it fairly often....
Where is it and do you really think there will be any samples left one nomo sees this post...:confused: