Sunsilk Anti-Flat

nicole_M

kwillia said:
How did you get so many if there is only "one free sample for household"...:eyebrow:

Sunsilk & Dove are the two samples they have on all the time. I just send the request again, and a few days later it in my PO box.

nicole_moreland said:
Sunsilk & Dove are the two samples they have on all the time. I just send the request again, and a few days later it in my PO box.
Gotcha... They don't check to see if I am a repeat sampler... :coffee:

I hope my daughter doesn't think the ones that come in her name are really for her...:evil:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:

I hope my daughter doesn't think the ones that come in her name are really for her...:evil:
Put them in R's name. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:

You're so broked you have to get your shampoo for free.

H

hairybeast

Chasey_Lane said:
I hope it is a fake. I only carry knock-offs.

you would only carry knock-offs...you are too busy spending your money on all your child with different daddies....

Geek

morganj614 said:
It made my hair SO flat I put the bottle away to give away. I found Ion Extreme Moisture Nurturing Creme does best on my thick, coarse hair.

Awww :poorbaby: It works really good on human hair :huggy: I should have pointed that out in my first post.

Geek

morganj614 said:
but my azz hair isn't human when you do the weave for me :bawl:

Girl that azz hair is magic :yay: I have little rhinestones to put in your nest next week for you :love: