Super Bowl - Football Pool 2010/11

R

retiredweaxman

Thanks for digging into it to come up with the 1st 14 in our competing categories. I started to try and get ahead with the outcomes, but there were just too many. I'll be watching and documenting each scoring event. Sorry you can't be here doing the same throughout the game. G'luck. :buddies:

yea...I'll be hitting the rack around 7:15 (after 1st quarter) as a 1am alarm clock warning comes around a little too early. I will be checking in after waking up though...

R

retiredweaxman

Commish - a declined penalty is not a penalty - correct???

R

retiredweaxman

I was just thinking about that, but hadn't addressed it. I'm inclined to think a declined penalty is not a penalty. It doesn't go into the books. Still open. :yay:

Moot point...false start on Pitt...

1-0 for you

R

retiredweaxman

Beginning to think the under is looking good for 1st quarter..

Both teams moving to mid field then killing it...

R

retiredweaxman

Damn Rodgers just lost me a point!!! Pitt had him in their clutches...

R

retiredweaxman

The over may be back in play for the 1st quarter...Gay just got toasted on that play...

R

retiredweaxman

Nelson is gonna have a HUGE night if things keep going this way...right now, I am looking at 10 catches for 120 at the end of the night. Gay was burned on the 1st drive as well when the ball went thru Nelson's arms.

R

retiredweaxman

1st quarter over with that pick 6...

tied score 1-1

With everything being even...the score could, in theory be 0-0. That would mean 24 points in play now - so the first to 13 wins...

Edit: I should have stated 13 points out of our differing picks.

R

retiredweaxman

Time to hit the rack...

Good luck the rest of the way Commish. No matter how this turns out, you have been a formidable foe all year and it has been my pleasure to play in your league.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Time to hit the rack...

Good luck the rest of the way Commish. No matter how this turns out, you have been a formidable foe all year and it has been my pleasure to play in your league.

Same to you, will put everything out here once the game is over. Thanks, also. :buddies:

R

retiredweaxman

Yea - I could not sleep....

I thought I saw Harrison with a sack...then GB got a sack and J Buck announced it was the first sack of the game. NFL.com stats credit Harrison with a sack...

Who got the 1st sack Commish...I was semi-asleep when Harrison got Rodgers...

Rael

Supper's Ready
Yea - I could not sleep....

I thought I saw Harrison with a sack...then GB got a sack and J Buck announced it was the first sack of the game. NFL.com stats credit Harrison with a sack...

Who got the 1st sack Commish...I was semi-asleep when Harrison got Rodgers...

By my math, you have the title (and it wasn't even that close at 45 - 29). :lol:

Congrats! It's been a great season!

Will look at and post the details tomorrow. :buddies:

R

retiredweaxman

By my math, you have the title (and it wasn't even that close at 45 - 29). :lol:

Congrats! It's been a great season!

Will look at and post the details tomorrow. :buddies:

Thanks RAEL!!! :high5: