Super Bowl Sunday

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
:smack: It's not all about you psuedo Pixie. Mainman is the champion. :thewave: Way to come back. :yay:
It is all about me tomorrow at work when I collect. One guy won two quarters (but I'll make him buy me lunch), I won one and another guy got the other. The other guys are gonna hate me... :lmao:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
mainman said:
No one can come from that far from behind to win this.:tantrum
I demand a steroid test!

SBK-0
Daddyo-0.......DaddyO-2
....................Otter-30...............Otter-30
......................................................................Gumbo-58
....................Gumbo-40..............Gumbo-40
Donbar-6.......Airgasm-16
Airgasm-14
......................THE WINNER of the 2006 forum season.............MainMan
MMDad-10
Buddylee-4....MMDad-22
...................MainMan-24.............MainMan-24
......................................................................MainMan-34
...................Firebrand-24............Firebrand-24
BsGal-8.........BsGal-12

Congratulation Mainman :yay: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:
SPEACH! SPEACH! SPEACH!

Agee

otter said:
Gotta take the over, with Bears covering, Colts winning..Colts over 300 thru the air, Bears 200 on the ground..couple picks thrown by Grossman and Hester trying to make something from nothing will kill the Bears.

:bookieextraordanaire: :yay: :cheers:

All hail MM ! :notworthy:

Thanks Gumbo :cheers:

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
you do know you were in the shiatter until you picked the exact opposite of me that week. That marked the turning point in your quest for SOMD Bowl III.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
you do know you were in the shiatter until you picked the exact opposite of me that week. That marked the turning point in your quest for SOMD Bowl III.

heh

Congrats, MM. :cheers: Enjoy your come from behind victory, which was more exciting than the Super Bowl itself. :lol: