Super Bowl Sunday's Grey's Anatomy

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kwillia said:
It is an awesome show! Great cast, great writing, very unique...:yay:
I've always had a 'thing' for the dude ... the white doctor guy. :hubbahubba: :yum: I loved him in Sweet Home Alabama! :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I've always had a 'thing' for the dude ... the white doctor guy. :hubbahubba: :yum: I loved him in Sweet Home Alabama! :yay:
:hot: I watched Can't Buy Me Love the other day and looked at him in a whole new light! :lol:

camily

Peace
kwillia said:
Camily! I brought you up at lunch today... I was wondering where you've been...:huggy:
Why Kwilly, I'm touched. :huggy: Lunch? Did I miss another super secret lunch. Dag Dabbit!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
Camily! I brought you up at lunch today... :
Did you ever get it in your nose when you are praying to the porcelain gods?? Burns like the dickens!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
George is not a very nice guy...he was looking @ Bailey's VA-JAY-JAY! :lmao:
That was the best line in the whole show.

A Bazooka Shot in the Arm for 'Grey's Anatomy'

:yahoo:

It also marked the first time an original "Grey's Anatomy" has outdrawn an original "Desperate Housewives." And it was "Grey's" second biggest audience ever -- behind only the previous week's post-Super Bowl broadcast, in which nearly 38 million were introduced to Unexploded Bazooka Shell Guy. Over at NBC's "ER," John Wells banged his head against a wall and cried, "Why didn't I think of that!"

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
kwillia said:
A Bazooka Shot in the Arm for 'Grey's Anatomy'

:yahoo:

It also marked the first time an original "Grey's Anatomy" has outdrawn an original "Desperate Housewives." And it was "Grey's" second biggest audience ever -- behind only the previous week's post-Super Bowl broadcast, in which nearly 38 million were introduced to Unexploded Bazooka Shell Guy. Over at NBC's "ER," John Wells banged his head against a wall and cried, "Why didn't I think of that!"
That was a really good show.