When should the Super Bowl be played?

• Week after the AFC and NFC title games

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • 2 weeks after the AGC and NFC title games

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Otter

Nothing to see here
Its been 2 weeks for a while except for the strike years, I believe..Waiting 2 weeks destroyed the rhythmn of the football season..plus playing a week later is greener, too.

Rael

Supper's Ready
The two weeks seems to take forever, I'm almost out of the football mindset by then. One week is good.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Its been 2 weeks for a while except for the strike years, I believe..Waiting 2 weeks destroyed the rhythmn of the football season..plus playing a week later is greener, too.

Yeah, I guess that's true. The last two super bowls have soooo sucked.

:tap:

2 weeks!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:lol: You took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, I vote that they hold it on a Saturday night about 6:00 so us east coasters can enjoy it more. Even Sunday at 6:00 - game start. It's too hard to stay up that late on a Sunday. I bet the absence rate would go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on Monday morning. :shrug:

We need to start a movement. Larry, you're in charge. :huggy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Also, I vote that they hold it on a Saturday night about 6:00 so us east coasters can enjoy it more. Even Sunday at 6:00 - game start. It's too hard to stay up that late on a Sunday. I bet the absence rate would go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on Monday morning. :shrug:

We need to start a movement. Larry, you're in charge. :huggy:

I am ALL for Saturday night.

homedepot20

1 week before the Nascar Bud Shoot Out so I can go straight from football watching to watching Nascar races . :whistle:That also leaves NO time for that Honey Do List!:killingme:killingme