Super Bowl

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So anyway, this is the main reason I'm not a sports fan. I don't know if the refs get paid off or they're just local so they're Rams fans, but they were calling BS penalties on the Bengals and ignoring blatant penalties on the Rams. I can't get excited about something that's already been decided. They did that chit with boxing and ruined it.

Grumpy

So anyway, this is the main reason I'm not a sports fan. I don't know if the refs get paid off or they're just local so they're Rams fans, but they were calling BS penalties on the Bengals and ignoring blatant penalties on the Rams. I can't get excited about something that's already been decided. They did that chit with boxing and ruined it.
The most blatant penalty not called was against the WR for the Bengals on a touchdown, I had no dog in this fight for the most part, would have been happy with who ever won..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The most blatant penalty not called was against the WR for the Bengals on a touchdown, I had no dog in this fight for the most part, would have been happy with who ever won..

I had no dog in the fight either, it's just annoying when the outcome of the game is predetermined.

And the gal who sang the National Anthem is gushing that it was such a hyoooooge moment for black people, completely unaware of Gladys Knight, Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, etc etc etc.

The Super Annoying Bowl.