Superbowl

bcp

In My Opinion
taking skillet girl to the mall for clothing shopping, getting me a new pellet gun.
you know, the normal stuff one does when the super bowl empties out all the stores.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
taking skillet girl to the mall for clothing shopping, getting me a new pellet gun.
you know, the normal stuff one does when the super bowl empties out all the stores.

If the Steelers weren't playing, I'd be at the mall, too! Stay away from Sam's Club -- FAR FAR AWAY! I made the mistake of going there the morning of a super bowl one year ... thought I'd be spending the next 5 birthdays in line!

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Game starts at 6:30, mall closes at 7 right or did they change the Sunday hours for the malls.

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I will most certainly be watching the Super Bowl in High Definition on my 42" Plasma! :yay:

You know the NBC camera crews televising this event will have their HD Camcorders all shined up, crystal clear, etc., ready to bring you the best video available!

My digital surround receiver will be feeding those 5 speakers around my living room, plus that subwoofer, in the corner is going to get a workout!

Hope my nextdoor neighbors don't object..............:lmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I will most certainly be watching the Super Bowl in High Definition on my 42" Plasma! :yay:

My digital surround receiver will be feeding those 5 speakers around my living room, plus that subwoofer, in the corner is going to get a workout!

I bet that just impressed all the desperate single women.