'Supergirl' moving from CBS to CW

DEEKAYPEE8569

The writers are trying so hard to make James Olsen a relevant character, that it's getting tiring. As for Alex/Maggie, I agree. They could have drawn out that budding relationship, culminating in the "we're now a couple" reveal at the end of the season.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover.
Former "Glee" cast member Melissa will be right at home.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
The writers are trying so hard to make James Olsen a relevant character, that it's getting tiring. As for Alex/Maggie, I agree. They could have drawn out that budding relationship, culminating in the "we're now a couple" reveal at the end of the season.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover.

Why was Kara so mad at James for being an ordinary human fighting crime when she just fought along side a bunch of ordinary humans in the crossover special?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Why was Kara so mad at James for being an ordinary human fighting crime when she just fought along side a bunch of ordinary humans in the crossover special?

My only guess is she's over protective of both James and Wynn because they were/are potential love interests.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Have to say, this show's been quite enjoyable since the winter finale/crossover. The Alex/Maggie thing finally feels like a natural part of the show and not some forced PC narrative, the show isn't revolving around James Olsen, the subplots are actually quite good and Melissa Beniost keeps getting hotter and hotter.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've really enjoyed this season, but the way they've "de-tuned" Martian Manhunter annoys me. Practically every two-bit trick someone pulls takes him out.

Losing interest real fast. It's far less Supergirl/aliens/adventure and a lot more about the lesbian marriage and social commentary therein.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Losing interest real fast. It's far less Supergirl/aliens/adventure and a lot more about the lesbian marriage and social commentary therein.

The new Will and Grace is supposed to be the same about all the social/political commentary. Sad, indeed. We haven’t watched a network series in years. We are over it. Hub watches Fox biz to keep up with the stock market. And, at night we watch HGTV, Travel, National GEO, Food Network, or Discovery ID. Series/sitcoms have become way too political, and thus, not entertaining.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I think you'll be seeing less of the lesbian marriage story line as the season progresses. Maggie (Floriana Lima) will not be a recurring character, and go back to being more of a guest role.

As for the social commentary, it's the CW. Their target audience is young millennials who are all about social issues.