Support for abortion in sharp decline

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spoiled said:
Shes mature enough to have sex but not tell her dad shes pregnant and does not want the kid... I am sorry, that is just stupid... Dumb girl should have thought about that before...
Look at you! :clap: I'm going to give you some good karma for that!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ajhkmr97 said:
If parents communicated with their children and actually got to know them - then this may not be an issue. Too many parents avoid talking about sex with their children. Family bonds are very brittle in todays society. Is this perception inaccurate?
I think it's more that parents don't want to deal with their teenager, so they are quite willing to let Hollywood teach them sexual values, then dump a pack of condoms in their lunchbox.

bcp

In My Opinion
Spoiled said:
To whoever left this: I am 20, I wouldn't want to make that decision or cause someone else to make that decision. As a result of this I don’t engage in behavior that would put anyone in the position to have to decide if they want a kid or an abortion. I know I don’t want a kid, I can imagine too many people my age wanting a kid. If you can't live with the consequences then do act.

So you are right, I am too young an inexperienced to make the call, that is why I haven't and won't put myself in any position to make it...
Hey looky,, I got me one too.:killingme

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1326961 width="50%">Support for abortion in...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-24-2006 02:59 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">that is just a very ignorant thing to say...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think we have a guilt complex in here...