Supporting joe bidet ... in public? (What's to support anymore?)

warneckutz

Just curious, do those of you who whine and cry on here in support of bidet actually repeat your statements out loud and/or in public?

I don't keep track of the accounts and postings (admittedly, cali has been on a whining rampage so that's been worth following and laughing at) so I may only be referring to one person with multiple accounts or there's a few of you on here in support of slow joe.

Anyway, I don't see or hear too many people in public come to the defense of pedo joe or any liberal.

Just an observation. :cartwheel

L'Town.girl

They're embarrassed. Waiting for something Trump to happen. Then they'll get back on their soapbox. Stuttering Joe has unfortunately set us on a path that will take decades to right. If ever.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
There are a few out there.... A direct quote from a text I got a few days ago:

There's a saying, "The dumber you are, the more u think you know". I make no claim to know anything important. So, I guess I'm safe. This quote also explains our former President."

I was good right up until the last sentence, and then dumbfounded by his complete lack of understanding that he's describing out current president and not the former.

Grumpy

I was good right up until the last sentence, and then dumbfounded by his complete lack of understanding that he's describing out current president and not the former.

That's the norm, majority of libs never venture out of their little bubble, they have no clue.

Hijinx

As gas continues to get more expensive and meat goes out of most people's price range it is bad, but when the food shortage becomes critical more and more people will become aware of the terrible mistake they made when they voted for a known idiot because they were jealous of Trumps wealth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My lefty friends don't mention Biden, they're still obsessed with The Donald and shrieking about his very existence in between bouts of demanding everyone get vaccinated.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As gas continues to get more expensive and meat goes out of most people's price range it is bad, but when the food shortage becomes critical more and more people will become aware of the terrible mistake they made when they voted for a known idiot because they were jealous of Trumps wealth.

See, I don't think they will. If they had any awareness to speak of they wouldn't have voted for Joe Biden. They also wouldn't be pathologically wrapped around cultbot talking points that make no sense whatsoever.

And those that may have an inkling King Joe isn't governing as advertised will never admit they made a mistake. If they had the capability of independent thought they wouldn't be Democrats.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My lefty friends don't mention Biden, they're still obsessed with The Donald and shrieking about his very existence in between bouts of demanding everyone get vaccinated.
And if Trump was still in the White House, they would be :cds: not to take the vaccine.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And if Trump was still in the White House, they would be :cds: not to take the vaccine.

They say what the TV and Twitter people tell them to say. How you can tell is that not a single one of them has an original thought - every single word they say is something I read or heard earlier from someone else.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They say what the TV and Twitter people tell them to say. How you can tell is that not a single one of them has an original thought - every single word they say is something I read or heard earlier from someone else.
One of the things I enjoy about discussions with Conservatives, Classical Liberals and Libertarians is that they come at issues from different perspectives and philosophies.

Leftists accept a position assigned to them and never question or examine it.

SamSpade

Juan Williams had a piece linked at RealClearPolitics where he's claiming Trump is destroying democracy - and I have to wonder, just when will they get over this? He may be popular with conservatives, but he is now a private citizen and can't do anything. And he has MUCH less money and influence on politics than say the likes of Dorsey or Zuckerberg.

I think the people stuck on Trump need an upgrade to their software.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Juan Williams had a piece linked at RealClearPolitics where he's claiming Trump is destroying democracy - and I have to wonder, just when will they get over this? He may be popular with conservatives, but he is now a private citizen and can't do anything. And he has MUCH less money and influence on politics than say the likes of Dorsey or Zuckerberg.

I think the people stuck on Trump need an upgrade to their software.
Look how long they bitched about W.

Their mental illness seems to need a villain or something to fear even when they're getting their way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They also wouldn't be pathologically wrapped around cultbot talking points that make no sense whatsoever.

YOU need to adjust YOUR Thinking, getting over your spoiled consumerism

and embrace the new meta ... high prices and material shortage

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... where he's claiming Trump is destroying democracy ......

JW sucks a monkey ass

does he ACTUALLY EXPLAIN how exactly Trump is Destroying the Constitutional Republic

or are these the usual ' all hat no cattle ' baseless accusations

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
JW sucks a monkey ass

does he ACTUALLY EXPLAIN how exactly Trump is Destroying the Constitutional Republic

Every bit the substance and merit that the impeachments contained.

:zilch:

SamSpade

JW sucks a monkey ass

My first reaction to his article was, oh really Juan? Can you link to even ONE page that affrims what you're saying?
If there's so much emerging evidence - surely you can refer to - ONE?

Nah, just whining.

SamSpade

Look how long they bitched about W.

Their mental illness seems to need a villain or something to fear even when they're getting their way.

Bill Clinton is the only Democrat I can recall running whose main issue was NOT "I'm not the other guy".