Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer

BOP

That is exactly what they have been pushing for. I wonder how they threatened Breyer into retiring?
FBI: "Sure be a shame if anything happened to you, Jeffery."
Breyer: "My name is not Jeffery! My name is Steve... oh. You know, funny you should mention retirement. I've been thinking about spending more time with my family, now that I'm suddenly obscenely rich."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well, they can do a ton of scrubbing for their potential nominees.
True that - but they've probably already gotten the person picked! :lol:

Also, am I the only one who thinks the powers that be up in the Executive Office had "words" with Breyer to have him hasten his demis...er... I mean retirement?

Hijinx

Hey no gain really just one liberal taking the place of another.
Joe seems to have a thing for wanting to appoint black women.
It would be nice if the stupid bastard just picked someone who was capable and competent, but he odds against that are great.
Besides he isn't the one doing the picking anyway. I suspect he will pick one of George Soros's AG's.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The women on Outnumbered were saying that sources were saying yesterday that Breyer was going to finish out his term. Now it is being hinted at that he'll be leaving earlier.

Miker/t

herb749

Hey no gain really just one liberal taking the place of another.
Joe seems to have a thing for wanting to appoint black women.
It would be nice if the stupid bastard just picked someone who was capable and competent, but he odds against that are great.
Besides he isn't the one doing the picking anyway. I suspect he will pick one of George Soros's AG's.

He promised a black SC justice to win the South Carolina primary. He has to pay up.

Hijinx

Where does Hirono expect to find a black woman Justice that is not racially and gender prejudiced, fair and impartial and not having an ideological ax to grind, ?

If they find this person she will not be black. Just like liberals claim Justice Clarence Thomas is not black or they accuse him of being a black sellout because he does rule without prejudice is fair and impartial and does not having an ideological ax to grind,

No it isn't a fair and honest Justice they are looking for, it's a black woman liberal BLM supporter they want.