Sure Fire Solution for Crime in City's Like Baltimore and DC

itsbob

I bowl overhand
forestal said:
Gosh, maybe if the robber assumed you were packing heat they would have capped you first, and then robbed you.

More guns on the street does not equal a safer society..
Actually, more guns on the street doesn't .. I'm sure there are more guns on the streets in Baltimore today, then there are in any city with right to carry laws on the books.

More law abiding citizens with guns on the street does make a difference. And criminals that rob or mug people are generally cowards, they will not confront someone that they think my have an equal chance.. they want to be the only one with a gun.. IN the state of MD they know that is a given, and everyone else is just prey.

Show me how many people in right to carry states/ cities are shot down in cold blood for their wallets compared to Baltimore and DC.. just don't spout BullCHit unless you have the data to back it up.

Pushrod

Patriot
JPC sr said:
:whistle: That is an excellent point as it is just so realistic. :patriot:

Of course a criminal like you wouldn't want guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens, if you ever decided to expand your criminal career after you loose your election you might get stopped in your tracks by a gun carrying citizen!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Then is this simply...

forestal said:
Gosh, maybe if the robber assumed you were packing heat they would have capped you first, and then robbed you.

More guns on the street does not equal a safer society..

Since adopting right-to-carry laws in 1987, Florida's total violent crime and murder rates have dropped 32% and 58% respectively. Texas' violent crime and murder rates have dropped 20% and 31%, respectively, since its 1996 right-to-carry law, according to the FBI.

...a lie? Or are you wrong?

Pushrod

Patriot
Larry Gude said:
...a lie? Or are you wrong?

Larry, Larry, Larry... now you know that Forrestfool will never respond to actual facts given to him. In fact you should worry about his possible violent reactions when reality is thrown at his delusional la-la land that he resides in!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I guess...

Pushrod said:
Larry, Larry, Larry... now you know that Forrestfool will never respond to actual facts given to him. In fact you should worry about his possible violent reactions when reality is thrown at his delusional la-la land that he resides in!

...I haven't bored of trying just yet.