Surgery

HollywoodLady

I've heard of a lot of complications with going back to work too fast. I drive to DC every day and work in the construction industry. I'll take as much time as the doc will allow. I'm leaning towards to lapto and biting the bullet on the hospital.

Thanks again for all your comments.

I was in my mid 40's when I had mine done because of endometriosis. At the time, I was working in the food service industry. I also had a microdiscetomy done laproscopicly in June. I was doing housework about 2 weeks after that. I do heal pretty quickly.

Independence

I was in my mid 40's when I had mine done because of endometriosis. At the time, I was working in the food service industry. I also had a microdiscetomy done laproscopicly in June. I was doing housework about 2 weeks after that. I do heal pretty quickly.

I do too. I was up walking about 6 hours after my hip replacement and went home an cooked dinner after my gall bladder surgery. Just heard that this surgery can have lots of complications if you don't let yourself heal correctly. I'm glad to hear you were up and running so fast, gives me hope for a speedy recovery!

Roman

I do too. I was up walking about 6 hours after my hip replacement and went home an cooked dinner after my gall bladder surgery. Just heard that this surgery can have lots of complications if you don't let yourself heal correctly. I'm glad to hear you were up and running so fast, gives me hope for a speedy recovery!
I'm sure that all will go well. Well wishes to you.

Independence

Quick follow up. I had the surgery 11/20/13 and I'm back to work today. Got an extra week for some pain I am still having on my right side. Did the lapro at Southern Maryland. Took everything except my ovaries. I had some pockets of endometriosis that they didn't see on the sonogram so he had to do some extra work on me. Can't say enough nice things about the staff in the outpatient surgical unit. They were all wonderful. I love Dr. Arthur Kane. He is straight forward and has a great sense of humor.

I wasn't ever in a lot of pain, no more than bad cramps for the first day or two. Hard part was not overdoing things because I didn't hurt. Glad I went with Dr. Kane and would recommend him to anyone.

Happy New Year!!

PJay

Quick follow up. I had the surgery 11/20/13 and I'm back to work today. Got an extra week for some pain I am still having on my right side. Did the lapro at Southern Maryland. Took everything except my ovaries. I had some pockets of endometriosis that they didn't see on the sonogram so he had to do some extra work on me. Can't say enough nice things about the staff in the outpatient surgical unit. They were all wonderful. I love Dr. Arthur Kane. He is straight forward and has a great sense of humor.

I wasn't ever in a lot of pain, no more than bad cramps for the first day or two. Hard part was not overdoing things because I didn't hurt. Glad I went with Dr. Kane and would recommend him to anyone.

Happy New Year!!

So happy for you!

Happy New Year!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

Happy New Year!!

Good to hear it went well. :buddies: