Suri Cruise

bresamil said:
I thought Brooke had a boy. :confused: Regardless, I'm interested in seeing who suffers from PPD first and which one gets over it quicker. :popcorn:

No, Brooke had a baby girl. They named her Grier Hammond Henchy.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
canuk woman said:
I don't know I haven't thought of what I could name my baby if I have one when/if I get married.
I have got the next name for ya then............Sour Green Apple........it works!

No need to thank me........

C

canuk woman

mv_princess said:
I have got the next name for ya then............Sour Green Apple........it works!

No need to thank me........

You know I just thought of something if I gave birth to a boy I would probably name him Corey.

R

remaxrealtor

Just heard on FOX news that Suri means filthy pickpocket in Japanese.....

L

ladylara

i also read that l ron hubbard - creator of scientology was born in 'surrey' england.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tom Cruise is a freak. All these Hollyweirds come off as "normal" and "down to earth" in their interviews - they can perform for the camera.

Charlie Sheen's interviews always made him seem charming and normal, too. :eyebrow:

Pete

Repete
He should have named the kid "Control", that way when his kid is listed last name first it would appear as "Cruise, Control"

Then again other options could be, "3 hour" or "Afternoon"

cdsulhoff

mv_princess said:
Well would you rather have your child's name Suri or Apple?

Kind of a toss up there

I would take Suri over Apple any day. At least Suri has a second meaning. And A beautiful second meaning. As for Apple, it is just a fruit you eat. WTF !!! she probably was on some really good drug to name her child Apple, wonder what her next child will be name.