Surprise Party Ideas...

J

jaybeeztoo

The whole thing is my guess. The sign says to visit them at Petruzzi's.

I've seen them advertise Petruzzi's in the past and always thought that was strange. I ate at Lenny's about two weeks ago. HMMMM, it will be good to see some renovations but if I get a craving, I'm going to be disappointed if they are closed.

J

jaybeeztoo

I would love to think its funny too, but now i just feel freakin' retarded cuz i'm outta the loop. :frown:

You said Do What, and that is the name of a poster on here. And something was said about a dog, so they referenced FD Dog. I dunno, guess you had to be here a while to get the humor. It's all right...stick around for a while, you'll pick up the dry humor :roflmao:

jlynnpump

Noob-alicious
You said Do What, and that is the name of a poster on here. And something was said about a dog, so they referenced FD Dog. I dunno, guess you had to be here a while to get the humor. It's all right...stick around for a while, you'll pick up the dry humor :roflmao:

AHHHHH gotcha! Thanks for the clarification. :wink:

Closed for renovations.

Have you checked out VFW?

That's a GOOD idea!!! I'm starting to think my IQ is going down with age, saldly. lol My future FIL is a member of the VFW and has access, so I'll see what he can do. Since my fiance is a freshly HDV they should see no problem. And now that i think about it, that's a place where all his co-workers would be comfortable too. Thanks! If i could figure out this Karma deal, i'd give some. lol I'm such a newbie, i'm almost ashamed of myself.

Why for his 29th birthday though? Why not wait until his 30th?

Because, he would expect it for his 30th, not his 29th. This man is king of ruining surprises, lol prior marine...he has a way of getting intel without anyone even realizing it. lol

J

jaybeeztoo

AHHHHH gotcha! Thanks for the clarification. :wink:

That's a GOOD idea!!! I'm starting to think my IQ is going down with age, saldly. lol My future FIL is a member of the VFW and has access, so I'll see what he can do. Since my fiance is a freshly HDV they should see no problem. And now that i think about it, that's a place where all his co-workers would be comfortable too. Thanks! If i could figure out this Karma deal, i'd give some. lol I'm such a newbie, i'm almost ashamed of myself.

Because, he would expect it for his 30th, not his 29th. This man is king of ruining surprises, lol prior marine...he has a way of getting intel without anyone even realizing it. lol

Sounds like you have the place then, VFW. PERFECT!!

Karma, you can't give that out until you have 50 posts....so post away.

Good idea tricking him on his 29th...if you can do that to a Marine :lmao:

I truly hope it all works out for you.

Keep posting and then you can give karma. :huggy:

Callie girl

I've seen them advertise Petruzzi's in the past and always thought that was strange. I ate at Lenny's about two weeks ago. HMMMM, it will be good to see some renovations but if I get a craving, I'm going to be disappointed if they are closed.

Lenny's is closed for about 2 months for renavations but they have some of their food over at Petruzzi's. Same family.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Fitzie's in Compton. Danny is awesome and very accomodating. He has two areas he could accomodate your group; a tiki bar right outside the main bar and a banquet facility upstairs.

jlynnpump

Noob-alicious
WOOT! Just got an excellent price on the FOP off of Great Mills Rd. from a co-worker. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I thought surprise partys were only for "Diamond Wedding Anniversarys" :confused: