how many would do a pole dancing party

• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cdsulhoff

How many would attend a pole dancing lesson party.. How many would host one. I am a new instructor for "A pole lot of fun" a Home pole dancing lesson party...

MMDad

Lem Putt
cdsulhoff said:
How many would attend a pole dancing lesson party.. How many would host one. I am a new instructor for "A pole lot of fun" a Home pole dancing lesson party...

I'll be there with a pile of bills. You do need an audience, right?

cdsulhoff

Sorry I should of stated Females only!! Sorry guy Company policy!!! Before I fork over $750 for the start up kit I want to get an idea if anyone would be interested in something like that. Not say I want you to host one!! I am a rep just have not brought the pole kit yet....

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
cdsulhoff said:
Sorry I should of stated Females only!! Sorry guy Company policy!!!
I think that is a total crock of BS. IMO, toy parties are much more fun when partners can get involved together.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
cdsulhoff said:
Sorry I should of stated Females only!! Sorry guy Company policy!!! Before I fork over $750 for the start up kit I want to get an idea if anyone would be interested in something like that. Not say I want you to host one!! I am a rep just have not brought the pole kit yet....

see I was gona let you use my pole for the demos :flowers:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
morganj614 said:
That's a lot of money for something you can get at Lowe's and Rosie's. IMO
I can do pole "dancing" at home and for free and at least get my hair pulled and my :gossip: smacked in the process. :biggrin:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
cdsulhoff said:
Yeah the Poles are $$$ but the party(Lesson) is $25 per person for 2 hours... Don't have to buy a pole.

I think you would have a hard time making any money with this demographic?

JMHO

Angel

~*~*~
If this is like any other home hosted party then you'd have to bring the pole kit to every hostessesessess house. How stable is this pole? :shrug: Cause the one I had put in my house had to have reinforcements. Not that I'm fat or anything, but I'm just sayin'. Can you imagine the lawsuits this company would have if woman were trying to pole dance on, what I'm imagining to be, some spring tension pole? That's just crazy talk.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Angel said:
If this is like any other home hosted party then you'd have to bring the pole kit to every hostessesessess house. How stable is this pole? :shrug: Cause the one I had put in my house had to have reinforcements. Not that I'm fat or anything, but I'm just sayin'. Can you imagine the lawsuits this company would have if woman were trying to pole dance on, what I'm imagining to be, some spring tension pole? That's just crazy talk.

:roflmao: I'm sorry, I just have the greatest mental visual going on right now. :lmao: