• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cdsulhoff

Angel said:
If this is like any other home hosted party then you'd have to bring the pole kit to every hostessesessess house. How stable is this pole? :shrug: Cause the one I had put in my house had to have reinforcements. Not that I'm fat or anything, but I'm just sayin'. Can you imagine the lawsuits this company would have if woman were trying to pole dance on, what I'm imagining to be, some spring tension pole? That's just crazy talk.

They have a policy where you have to sign a waiver before you touch the pole.. Hubby said it might not be a good idea. Unless I can install a some sturdy pole in the garage and turn that into a studio for lessons...

Christy

b*tch rocket
Chasey_Lane said:
Hey, this could be fun. 10 girls, all drunk and wearing 4'' heels trying to slide upside-down on a pole. :lmao:

We can do that in the basement of your new place foh free! :yahoo: I'd suggest my place, but we've got cedar shingles going up our pole. :splinters: :jet:

morganj614

cdsulhoff said:
They have a policy where you have to sign a waiver before you touch the pole.. Hubby said it might not be a good idea. Unless I can install a some sturdy pole in the garage and turn that into a studio for lessons...

:roflmao: no touchy until you sign the dotted line! :killingme

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Christy said:
We can do that in the basement of your new place foh free! :yahoo: I'd suggest my place, but we've got cedar shingles going up our pole. :splinters: :jet:
Ooooh, and since the basement is unfinished, let's wear Heely's instead of stiletto's. Yeah, baybay!!! :getdown:

bcp

In My Opinion
Christy said:
I thought you were homeless? :confused:
Its all part of the liberal program, Move to opportunity.
they think that by bringing some of the upper class entertainment to the underpasses, the homeless will be motivated to move up in the world.

Pole dancing is just one of the many wonderful entertainment venues that are being explored in this manner. Taser testing failed, but how would you know without trying it?

cdsulhoff

I can sooo imagine my grandma doing this!!! Yeah I caught her making out with a boyfriend in the laundry room... YUCK!!!!!!!! Not the visual I wanted but yet I have it permanently burned in my head.... My grandma is a freak!!!

cdsulhoff said:
I can sooo imagine my grandma doing this!!! Yeah I caught her making out with a boyfriend in the laundry room... YUCK!!!!!!!! Not the visual I wanted but yet I have it permanently burned in my head.... My grandma is a freak!!!
Your grandma gettin' freaky with the spin cycle... :jerry:

cdsulhoff

kwillia said:
Your grandma gettin' freaky with the spin cycle... :jerry:
Yeah and it is not a imagine I wanted to see either. She told me she have her needs as well just because she is old doesn't mean she can't do anything... I was like :lalala: