St. Mary's Co. Suspect in Custody After Carjacking in Hollywood

With over 120 years of experience, their team of lawyers and experienced legal support professionals work to help you in a time of legal need.

At 11:13 am Friday, St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a strong-armed robbery at the CVS Pharmacy in Hollywood. A female victim reported that a male threw her to the ground and stole her vehicle.

The suspect was located driving the stolen vehicle on Rt. 5 in Mechanicsville a short time later and was identified and arrested with criminal charges pending.

The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment of injuries. A second male at the scene was questioned and was determined to have no involvement. The investigation continues at this time.

Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: https://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at https://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at https://so.md/expungeme.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It says "criminal charges pending", thus, (do I sound like an uppity guy if I say thus?) he could be under 25, dint know what he do, OR Jamie HOGAN Sterling is befuddled, OR "he aint doit".
It's like I tell the defendants' lawyer during jury selection if they ask me if I can be impartial. I mean who thinks they would charge an innocent person with a crime?

TPD

the poor dad
So when are you(SMCSO) going to tell us who did this crime?
Updated here with name and pic

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What's the point of arresting him, K. Christy Holt Chesser will surely give him a slap on the wrist and turn him loose to continue to wreak havoc on the tax paying citizens of Southern MD. Hell, she may even invite him to a pool party or two as her "special guest".

The victim is a friend of mine and she is recovering just fine, but the audacity of these sub-human pieces of excrement is beyond the pale. He will never contribute one thing to society except to father the next generation of worthless little bastards to take the reins. He should be executed before he has a chance to act again or breed. These creatures are beyond mercy.

"I gots me a Range Rover! I gots me a Range Rover! I gots me a Range Rover! Damn, duh pO-leese dun seen me!"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
a few years ago, there was a case with this scenario.... STMarys animal control went to a pitbull farm operated by some underserved neanderthals. As the animal control officers investigated, the fecal matter hit the oscillator, and they called for the Sheriffs immediate help. If you arent familiar with police jargon, it was a signal 13, officers getting their asses kicked. Viollently, animal control and deputies.

after the 4th army, MSP and Dekalb County Georgia police assisted, several knuckleheads were arrested. One sheriffs deputy was pinned down and one of the thugs spit in his mouth and threatened to kill him. States Attorney Caspar detailed every painful event, while the defendants chuckled.

Ya know what piercing question Her Honorses Chesser asked???? Was it, the injuries to the victims??? Nooooo,...... days on injured leave? Nooooo

Here it is...... "what happened to the dogs?"...... I was there folks, I saw it, heard it...

Oh, two of the defendants got a $50.00 fine, payment within 90 days....
And people wonder why cops just shoot first sometimes.