Sweet old innocent Cindy Creamcheese Sheehan...

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
Oh I meant to ask....what does this mean..."people like you"? Do you know what kind of "people" I am? Sounds kind of prejudiced to me. And hey Mikey. Good quotes! :yay:
YOU know what kind people we are!! :really:

And thank you!! :love: Busy this weekend?? :jet:

ShizzlemaNizzle

Sweet old innocent Cind... 08-20-2005 01:11 PM You're so ghetto is spelled wrong, but then again I wouldn't expect it to be spelled right.
Ifs I culd spell, ida gone to collige

Mikeinsmd

ShizzlemaNizzle said:
Sweet old innocent Cind... 08-20-2005 01:11 PM You're so ghetto is spelled wrong, but then again I wouldn't expect it to be spelled right. Ifs I culd spell, ida gone to collige
Shizzle, you related to Big Momma??

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There is nothing more profound...

...in regards to the Iraq war than the absolute silence every time the facts, the Cindy Sheehan loving FACTS, are laid before the people in opposition.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Larry Gude said:
...in regards to the Iraq war than the absolute silence every time the facts, the Cindy Sheehan loving FACTS, are laid before the people in opposition.
And silence is golden!! :yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
tomchamp said:
Great quote below!!
Cooler heads in the groggy anti-war ranks had just as soon not try to keep their heroine primped and primed for the cameras when she revels in baiting Jews and saying such things as "this country is not worth dying for." They might privately cheer the Sheehan invitation to George W. to send his twin daughters to "die in Iraq," but they understand that this kind of sentiment is a hard sell to decent folk, even in the blue states.