Swiping Left On Short Dudes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I am guilty of a horrendous crime on dating apps that's left me single, confesses JANA HOCKING, and if you learn from my mistake you might just meet the perfect man

• Jana Hocking urges single women to stop ignoring men under 6ft
  • She has been swiping left on them in favour of tall men despite being 5'3
  • That was until recently when she went on one of the best dates yet

Confession, I am guilty of a horrendous crime. It is deeply shallow, completely discriminatory, and has left me single for far too long.

I hang my head in shame as I confess… the crime is swiping left on short kings.

These mighty men of short girth usually stand at around 5'7 (give or take) and are ignored by the masses. Seriously, ask any woman what their deal breakers are when it comes to dating, and the answer (after a few wines) would be men under 6ft tall.

Now if you were to go looking for a short man in the wild (aka any bar, pub or sporting event in town) they are actually easy to find.

They are that short, hilarious guy who has the confidence and strength of character to flourish in the face of conventional beauty standards. It's like you shouldn't be attracted to them… and yet you are!

Jana Hocking has been ignoring men under 6ft on dating apps and is urging women to start giving them a go: 'What the heck are we doing?'

Jana Hocking has been ignoring men under 6ft on dating apps and is urging women to start giving them a go: 'What the heck are we doing?'

🤣