T.O. ~~> Dallas

BuddyLee

Football addict
TD celebrations might be curtailed
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Bad news might be on the horizon for Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson and the other purveyors of outrageous touchdown celebrations.

The NFL’s competition committee is proposing a crackdown on rocking the baby, teeing off like Tiger and anything else that might be considered taunting.

This isn’t particularly new. The league has smacked down celebrators who went over the top before. Remember T.O.’s dancing on the Dallas star in Texas Stadium? Or Johnson revealing a small sign asking not to be fined by commissioner Paul Tagliabue?

Or, of course, Joe Horn’s hidden cell phone trick in New Orleans?

But committee chairmen Jeff Fisher, coach of the Tennessee Titans, and Rich McKay, general manger of the Atlanta Falcons, believe enforcement hasn’t been strict enough recently.
http://www.redskins.com/news/APNewsDetail.jsp?id=13184

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
BuddyLee said:

I think they should let them dance away, most of the guys who do it, or get their teammates involved with them are hilarious... For some (the cell phone, the sign) I think those shouldnt be allowed, but dance away, I think... it keeps people interested in whats happeing in the endzone even if you do hate the guy... :lol: I think you should only be fined or 15yrd penalty called against you, if you do it as a straight taunt to someone ie- thowing the football to them, or standin over them dancing...

LET THEM PLAY