T-posts?

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
Now you've gone and scared me on the whole installation process!! :lmao:

:killingmeJust be sure when you lift the post driver up to drive the post, you don't lift it higher than the post. He did this and the bottom of the driver caught the top of the post and he slammed himself right on top of his head. He was also installing 7' posts for a 6' dog fence. I'm sure that a 5.5' post will be easier to manage. I'm not looking forward to it either, but it's got to be done.

Oh, and where did you guys get the polytape. Who's got the best price. I'm gonna need about 1300' of it.

Robin

:killingmeJust be sure when you lift the post driver up to drive the post, you don't lift it higher than the post. He did this and the bottom of the driver caught the top of the post and he slammed himself right on top of his head. He was also installing 7' posts for a 6' dog fence. I'm sure that a 5.5' post will be easier to manage. I'm not looking forward to it either, but it's got to be done.

Oh, and where did you guys get the polytape. Who's got the best price. I'm gonna need about 1300' of it.

the large roll is 1352 ft and I got it at my place I am out right now but either other place should have it The roll runs around 52-60 bucks

Cowgirl

:killingmeJust be sure when you lift the post driver up to drive the post, you don't lift it higher than the post.

I did the same thing, but I was using a homemade post driver, so it didn't have the handles on the side. I managed to smash my finger on the corner of the T-Post. HARD. I was slamming that driver down, and my finger got between the post and the driver. :bawl: That hurt like a biatch.

Sparks

I use Safe-Fence brand. It's a little more costly than some but I've been very happy with it. It's about $105. for a 825' roll. Comes in brown, black & white I believe. Got it from Valley Vet, free shipping on orders over $250.00

fredsaid2

Those 4' step in posts are starting to look really good..... :biggrin:

Robin

Those 4' step in posts are starting to look really good..... :biggrin:

We have used them for inside our fence lines to change pasture sizes, and rotating but dont just use them as a fence...the strong winds and deer knock them over...they dont stick in the ground very deep.