Tack swap saturday

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Lots of english stuff there. I got LOTS of goodies. I got there pretty early and was surprised at the number of peeps who hadn't shown up for their tables yet. But more came as the morning wore on.

Did anyone buy that nice flextree circle Y saddle? It was a steal at 300.00. If i was in the market for another saddle I'd have snapped it up.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Lots of english stuff there. I got LOTS of goodies. I got there pretty early and was surprised at the number of peeps who hadn't shown up for their tables yet. But more came as the morning wore on.

Did anyone buy that nice flextree circle Y saddle? It was a steal at 300.00. If i was in the market for another saddle I'd have snapped it up.

:starcat:for $300.00 what was the seat size I might be interested if it is still available! I can always use extras.:whistle:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
:-(
you snoose you loose I guess.
that would of been perfect for my college boy.

I think i know the lady who was selling it, if it's the person i'm thinking of, but there wasnt alot of western saddles, and 300 was too much for the Saddle Man... I have her # if your interested in it.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
I think i know the lady who was selling it, if it's the person i'm thinking of, but there wasnt alot of western saddles, and 300 was too much for the Saddle Man... I have her # if your interested in it.

:howdy:yeah if she still has it PM me her number. I'll take a look. thanks

mingiz

Horse Poor
I know the lady her name is Carol The saddle is well worth 300.00 it's a new CY flextree..The only reason she is selling it is to pay vet bills....She will be taking it to the Champion Tack swap in VA.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
I know the lady her name is Carol The saddle is well worth 300.00 it's a new CY flextree..The only reason she is selling it is to pay vet bills....She will be taking it to the Champion Tack swap in VA.

If some one would PM me the number, I would be glad to take a look.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:yay:
It was a very nice saddle and well worth the money. Ebay the thing and double your mondy on it! If i hadn't spent so much on WP clothes....i would have bought it.

CountryLady

luvmyponies

:howdy:Flarenuphope, were you able to find out if she still has teh saddle?
Could you Please PM me with her Number.
:buddies: