Taco Bell removing items from its menu

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Two of those items are the Cool Ranch and Fiery Doritos loco tacos, so now Taco Bell can die and go to Hell because Fiery Dorito taco is the only reason they should exist.

The other items leaving are the Beefy Mini Quesadilla, the Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller, the Double Decker Taco, the Double Tostada, the Power Menu Burrito, the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito and the chips and salsa.

I don't even know what that other stuff is and I didn't know Taco Go To Hell offered chips and salsa.

Reactions: BOP

MiddleGround

They are probably removing them because they weren't selling,

They really need to go back to the 59/79/99 menu they had back in the day. And bring back the Beefy Tostada! :yay:

They lost me after the great salmonella scare back in the 90s. Not from the salmonella, but they dropped the green onion from their offerings, like on the Nachos Belle Grande. Just didn't taste the same without green onion.

Sapidus

An

Two of those items are the Cool Ranch and Fiery Doritos loco tacos, so now Taco Bell can die and go to Hell because Fiery Dorito taco is the only reason they should exist.

The other items leaving are the Beefy Mini Quesadilla, the Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller, the Double Decker Taco, the Double Tostada, the Power Menu Burrito, the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito and the chips and salsa.

I don't even know what that other stuff is and I didn't know Taco Go To Hell offered chips and salsa.

Any who eats a Cool ranch Dorito Taco from taco bell deserves listeria and E coli.

Why would anyone think meat for 99 cents is anything but offal and floor sweepings is beyond me